3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thrasher Palas 01.04.20 12:25 am

Help pig

My computer is asus rog gtx 1070. And for some reason only gives 55 fps in GTA, LaCie computer i5 4460, Mat Board from gigabyte( don't remember exactly what the issue: update the Mat Board will help to solve the performance issue?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 01.04.20

Thrasher Palas
Here you can write about bottlenecking, and that the processor simply does not open. But the more accurate statement would be that this card is overly productive for the resolution of 1080p, and therefore behaves on a par with 1060 in this resolution. Turn on DSR and even with this processor, the performance will drop a lot less than 1060й.

Most likely there is a problem in that the loading graphics is constantly jumping, and this, in turn, affects framerate. Download MSI Afterburner, if not already installed, and see the download GP during the games. If the race is very large, 20-40 %, and then to zero to fall - then there is definitely some sort of incompatibility with the current hardware. Blame can be like Mat. Board and the power supply memory. That is, the culprit will be very difficult to quantify.
The right will test this card on another computer from a friend for example.

Or you can sell the system unit to the service center of the store where the card was bought, to be there when you reproduced this issue. Then there just tell you what to do or what parts to replace. Well, or replace the video card to a variant from another manufacturer, if less than 14 days from the date of purchase of this card.

a
airstorm 01.04.20

Thrasher Palas
Could you be more specific model of motherboard, RAM, rpm? Driver is updated? What operating system?

M
MunchkiN 616 01.04.20

the mother does not significantly affect performance.
can affect memory. it should be a lot and in 2 channel then what are some 10-15% to squeeze.
pitch I think that if screwed ultramax about as much it should give. in more load on the CPU during the graphics card.

C
CoD PyLuT 01.04.20

Change percent!