3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mefetran 01.04.20 12:25 am

Share impressions (Rebel Galaxy)

The game is gorgeous, though not without its flaws. Brings back memories of Freelancer.
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nerok Aud 01.04.20

There are a variety of tasks which I like. A rather funny combination of guns can be supplied for each ship differently. Amused by the task of delivery of the goods from the Guild of Merchants when you arrive at the station to take the job and you have a whole Armada of ships.) The story I liked did not notice copy-paste from this kind of games. Although the game did the 2 design came out pretty good. I do not think that it should associate with other cosmochimie.
Spoilerage in the story you can get small boosts to the ship. Kill the barons of the pirates for the valuable cargo in the form of cool weapons

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 01.04.20

The game is very similar to X-Rebirth... and by the way, recently wanted a similar game to see in a new Curling iron... but I personally was saddened by the absence of the Russian language....

M
Mefetran 01.04.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
There is a crack for a long time. On the Zone of Games look

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 01.04.20

Mefetran
for PS4?..

M
Mefetran 01.04.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Hmm. Yes, blunt. Used around some bakers, I'm sorry.

H
Hydrolisk 01.04.20

something I don't find where to continue. There is a auto save at the entrance/exit from the stations and never found. And in all guides write something like if you are stuck somewhere, then save and upload. As is specifically to be preserved?

Another annoying konsolschina her mother. To pick up container hold E docking hold E warp to keep E. I already get exhausted in the Hyper out instead of loot to collect.

Hanging in space red diamond (or square, XS), and it will understand who the hell in there. OK, I flew with the stock fly up and see on the radar bullet and three small. I'll kill them? But Fig knows! Once their turrets spread as children, other times they approach me on the spread. Like Russian roulette angry.

Oh, and enrage allies collecting loot at the speed of diarrhea. Broke the asteroid, next to some fucking miner all sucked. Okay the asteroid, there is usually ore, half of a hundred is not a pity. But the loot from the ships is also vacuumed. So want to shoot these freaks, but reputation don't want to spoil

(added)
Arrived in the second sector, saw at the shipyard the boat for 16 lemons (I'm a stupid thought Manticore 3 Leman is expensive). I have dropped all that may fall. What is it that you need to deal with that this amount noobosity? The goods more expensive by the way did not.

H
Hydrolisk 01.04.20

In General, I bought Black gate. Which is the most expensive. Not much he impressed me. My IMHO Manticore most balanced.
The boat chased for combat aircraft guns from long range. Yes, a volley from 20 on-Board instruments is impressive, especially if it's a Mk6. Here, the gates rule. Yet he is incredibly strong case, even if you remove the armor, then the gates to dig and to dig.
And then there are disappointing (compare I with Manticore)
The cost is generally without comment.
Turrets 16, but they are scattered in this edifice, and more than 8 at a time, one goal does not shoot. Well, if the enemy top flies.
Auxiliary weapons (shift) already 4 - for such badovini I believe very little.
Hold as much as two units more than the Manticore and it's the ship with the station.
If the enemy flew close aboard, the main advantage of 20 on-Board tools sucks. They can't see the target standing close and shooting only 4(!) pieces from the center of the body. There's even a Manticore doing better (6pcs).
It adorable often stuck in meteorites, debris, structural elements of the stations.

That would be who made the mod, so all the stations bought ALL illegal goods

T
Tdante 01.04.20

The game is excellent. I haven't met a game in the likeness of a Freelancer, and at the same time solid.
Snobs can certainly complain that the same space, cut how you can play in 2D, but damn, in my opinion, even more fun and easier. On simulator no claim. Play is fun, the music is lovely (it is a pity that the tracks a little).

D
Dart_Veyder 01.04.20

Brevity - the sister of talent. So Cool game

T
Twilight_Lord 01.04.20

The game is gorgeous, it is a pity that the developers have abandoned, will now have the most fashion to do to make it more interesting) by the way, you can come up with a new plot, and much more) write to the PM who is interested.

K
Kay Ovald 23.03.21

Arcade space simulator without the "z" axis, that is, you can move in the same plane, as if there is no top and bottom. The idea itself, although strange, has the right to life and is quite well implemented.
Attention, the first and most important thing to know about the game is only the controller! The control from the keyboard was so lazy for the developers to do that they did not even register the control buttons.
Literally at once you notice the gorgeous music and through this a good atmosphere of space cowboys, pleasantly exciting the memories of the Firefly. This aspect is really beautiful, you sing songs all the time. Music is the lion's share of the thrill from the game.
It's a pity that everything else is pretty mediocre. This is not to say that it is frankly bad, but ... the plot is linear and rather mediocre, the world is extremely poorly spelled out, additional tasks and activities are only randomly generated. The world, respectively, is empty and does not touch anything. The graphon is average, but generally pleasant, good ship models. Another highlight of the game is that we do not fly on nimble fighters, as usual, but on large destroyers, cruisers and even huge dreadnoughts with a huge pile of onboard guns, turrets, missiles and other stuff. All this is somewhat difficult to control in battle, but the feeling of a huge heap of iron shooting in all directions is conveyed well. The ships themselves are not very many, almost a dozen, but on the whole they are good. Worse with filling, all sorts of guns and other body kit, there are few of them,
In general, it seems that there are pluses, it is played well, but quite an average game. Take only at a discount and only if all other good simulators have already been played.
6/10