3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaslikOff 01.04.20 12:26 am

Need advice about 2K and 4K

Hi all. So I decided to finally upgrade my PC and the monitor (first time since 10 years))) ) And faced with the difficult choice of monitor as 2к144hz and 4к60hz. So, need advice from those who managed to try this and that. In network shooters are not playing, mostly single games and movies (youtube) is there any Big difference in picture quality is it worth it to pay more for one or the other monitor, etc. (p.s Both monitors are considered to be on the IPS)
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 01.04.20

to achieve 60fps 4K 2K simpler than 144 fps
4K is probably the future when 2K will be like 900п and full CD extraordinary resolution.
I doubt that 144гц monitor IPS matrix

M
MaslikOff 01.04.20

MunchkiN 616
Going to take a video card class 1080ti, it's kind of like in 2K gives out around 100+ frames. So I ask the eye where the picture will be nicer.

s
saa0891 01.04.20

MaslikOff wrote:
So I decided to finally upgrade my PC and the monitor (first time since 10 years))) ) And faced with the difficult choice of monitor as 2к144hz and 4к60hz. So, need advice from those who managed to try this and that
In 4K the picture will naturally be better than 2K,that's just one 1080ti will not extend normally 4K,and at 144hz it will be very smooth,but again, it is necessary that iron was capable of delivering the required performance.

M
MaslikOff 01.04.20

saa0891
Well, I think it is quite possible to tweak the game settings a little to reduce the shadows. You know it's stupid but still. And besides, as I said this is mainly a single game and there's basically 40-50 frames is enough. But also think not to hurry and to wait for the next generation of cards from nvidia for a stable 4K gaming without sacrificing graphics quality.

x
xaldei1991 01.04.20

MaslikOff
Don't listen to this... Konsolota and holders FullHD just don'T WANT to admit that 4K has even 1070 exports, of course, take 4K, with 1080ти all the top games will to fly + can be a little to disperse.

A
Alex Coachman 01.04.20

4K and HDR of course. Especially if the shooters are not playing, what you 144Гц.
And for the record. Aliasing in 4K is not necessary. Disabling it gives a lot of fps, and there is no difference. But in 2K completely without smoothing is not necessary. So 4K 60 fps is much easier to obtain than 2K and 144 fps.
And none will agree. Better wait till April and take the next generation. In order to reserve more capacity was.

saa0891 wrote:
that's just one 1080ti will pull the normal 4K
Terrible stuff. I have no idea what you just said. I have my config in 4K for 3 years play. Though not everywhere at top speed, but below average to put not yet had. Set up at least 40-50 fps. The exception was the Witcher 3 where a stable 30 fps on the gamepad was pretty good.

A
AnPei 01.04.20

MaslikOff
Gather under a single and ends that hang in World of Tanks. And there is max. 120 fps on any resolution. If on, the need to collect first PC and all to weigh before choosing a monitor .

A
Alex Coachman 01.04.20

An__ei
At WoT at 4K awesome picture on a new engine, which will be released in March. And now in hangar HD tanks are a sight for sore eyes. Right picture volume feels without the 3D bells and whistles. Yes, in principle, the current engine still looks better in 4K. The zooming interface, fortunately, it's screwed. Here in December 2014 when just bought the TV, then zoom was not and was not very comfortable.

M
MaslikOff 01.04.20

An__ei
Well, as I said will 1080ti (or if you wait new top solution), respectively and other components are on the level. Don't play online RPGs simply don't have time for them.

A
Alex Coachman 01.04.20

MaslikOff
WoT is not an RPG, it's sessionsa with tank battles in 15 minutes, tops. On average, 5 minutes in fact. Therefore popular that a lot of time at a time does not require.

M
MaslikOff 01.04.20

Alex Coachman
Well, a little not so expressed, but an essence not in it) it's the same online zadroto game.)
And besides, the RPG here, too, can be attributed as there is a leveling system, farm, etc.

N
Next-gen2015 01.04.20

Since such a topic, tell me, and if I should go with FHD on 2K? Large and palpable whether between these permissions is the difference?

A
Alex Coachman 01.04.20

MaslikOff
PS If you go 4K, get a better TV and HDR. 4K resolution on a screen less than 40 inches is not a lot of sense, I think. And HDR will add fun pictures. Also don't fall on TV with a frequency of 50 Hz. Make sure it's 60 Hz. Now this TV is from 35tys. The diagonal of 43 inches.
He was just eyeing recently. My, unfortunately, there is no HDR support. I'd like to.

b
bloomm 01.04.20

D
Daidjer 01.04.20

MaslikOff wrote:
So, need advice from those who managed to try this and that.
You think these here on NG, is there? )))) Well, if the sofa experts. )))

s
saa0891 01.04.20

Alex Coachman wrote:
Terrible stuff. I have no idea what you just said.
Know many games that would achieve 60FPS you will have to sacrifice settings,although if you're happy with 30-40FPS,then that's another story,I wrote about the normal pull,I would have already bought 4K Monique if everything was so good.

R
RikoChiko 01.04.20

4K is better. Gartsovku through the driver a little boost.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.04.20

4k. But then you will need two 1080 or two 1080ti
In General, I wonder how much it will cost Monique with hercovka above 144, having a resolution of 4k?)))

M
MaslikOff 01.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
4k. But then you will need two 1080 or two 1080ti
Well here XS. The Internet has a lot of tests where the games which are currently 1080ti shows a stable 40+ fps in games
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
In General, I wonder how much it will cost Monique with hercovka above 144, having a resolution of 4k?)))
Also asked this question. There are a couple of announcements from Asus and Acer but the prices have not been announced. Well, I think at least 1500-2000$. And generally came to the conclusion that take is still 4K. Since the picture will be clearer and all these 144hz it's more of cyber sport which is important for the reaction. Thank you all for the advice

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.04.20

MaslikOff
shows a stable 40+ fps in games
So this is brakes. At least 60 and above need.