3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixFlow 01.04.20 12:26 am

Tempering weapons... (Dark Souls 3)

All good day,I am new to the ds3 so it is with everything until you understand and please do not criticize,tell me how is the tempering weapons?I, like so many gems of nfarmer,but I'm at an impasse-use them I simply can't...what is the reason,can anyone enlighten?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FixFlow 01.04.20

S
SkEwReK 01.04.20

FixFlow
uh, the blacksmith pumped the weapon, titanite there are several types, piece, shard, etc. it increases the weapon damage. and in the last stage changes the stats of some weapons. and the gems...they are like later in the story opens at the blacksmith it is possible for example your katana deals 200 physical damage and all but the gem of fire will dust damage 100 fire and 100 physical damage. ie against some enemies fire easy but against others in General, not ice.

S
SkEwReK 01.04.20

you can play the entire game alicatados, ice sword initila...Eee...I passed first time)

S
Shadowarm 01.04.20

Use http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Souls_III

F
FixFlow 01.04.20

SkEwReK
ice sword of Artila very went) had a long run,then wanted something new)) thanks for the reply
Shadowarm
thank you

S
SkEwReK 01.04.20

FixFlow
one LAN) game topic as bloodborn and the 1st and 2nd dark... I passed all 3 alicatados) and on ng+ already rocked other swords, quenched...in the 3rd darque if litsuha a pvp towards the end game opens there's fun to fight)

S
Sergey 82 01.04.20

FixFlow
Tempering weapons are at the blacksmith in the Temple of Fire. For application specific hardening, initially, you need to give the blacksmith a special subject - coal. Different types of coal are found at the locations during the passage. And of course you need to have the appropriate gem. My favorite kind of tempering - refined. Increases the scaling from strength and dexterity. For large values of strength and dexterity damage increases significantly.