3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telyr_Derdun 01.04.20 12:26 am

will there be second part? (Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure)

anyone have some new info to share )

here is what I found https://pikabu.ru/story/marc_eckos_getting_up_2_2496704
this news is already more than 3 years
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
R 25 01.04.20

Looks like a simple mistake. Mark has long wanted to make a game, but news about it is not quite the word. When and where to monitor is just the official Twitter of the Creator, and games for all the action on the announcements, etc., first appears there.
PS: as much As I like the game but better it is not in the current state of the gaming industry.

T
Telyr_Derdun 01.04.20

Ruski25
Ruski25 wrote:
PS: as much As I like the game but better it is not in the current state of the gaming industry.
Giza :(
the first part wasn't perfect of course, but for me it left a very strong impression. There the soulful soundtrack for life the fuse in my pocket an iPod. And always now when I hear it, appear only pleasant memories about the game. The moments experienced with the hero. It's very cool. (I did not run in the garage and paint grafiti, right in the school notebook doodling graffiti Traina. cake)
I also remember that at the end of the game there is drawn grafiti The End and then immediately the question mark ?.
By the way...about to go now...I don't think she'd decorated with luchboxes, because in 2006 it was an explosion of pattern! (What mission are! Each mission is unique.) Game which is like no other. Marc Ecko creative man, he could issue and now the same gap pattern. I think.

S
Senofeno 01.04.20

Telyr_Derdun
And here I am after playing this game, passion for graffiti) ran on the scene painted there, my nickname was raser) like legends of the graffiti in the game was the same) in those days, the spray paint cost 65 rubles, 4 pieces of assorted colors to buy and went to the construction site pictured) bought a big notebook to come up with their drawings, but alas not really turned out as I wanted, and then as he threw it all) but the graffiti art I really like. And the soundtrack of course do not argue, excellent, at that time I did not have Internet, and I tried all the iPods in the game to find that would neither be to go to the game and listen to these tracks)
P. S Second game of course I would like :-)

T
Telyr_Derdun 01.04.20

Sinedos
Sinedos wrote:
And the soundtrack of course do not argue, excellent, at that time I did not have Internet, and I tried all the iPods in the game to find that would neither be to go to the game and listen to these tracks)
same garbage, bro xD
there was an Internet, and I just went to the main menu of the game, included an iPod, and enjoyed..8-)

S
Senofeno 01.04.20

Telyr_Derdun
heh heh))