3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Han Viro 01.04.20 12:26 am

New survival mode for Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Heard about this mode? In some DLS it will release? Nowhere is the old. for this reason not seen in the descriptions.
126 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 01.04.20

It will be a free UPDATE for the game. Not in DLS
And on the subject: the regime soon to be released, the beta testing of this mode will start soon

K
Kirill22092 01.04.20

Khan Viro
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/beta_test_rezhima_vyzhivaniya_dlya_fallout_4_nachnetsya_na_sleduyushchej_nedele-187589/

H
Han Viro 01.04.20

LordRegent303
If free, then very good!

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 01.04.20

It's all good. In addition to cleaning fast travel. And that's the hell on earth?

H
Han Viro 01.04.20

THURISAZ
Conversely, I am glad, always wanted to play games, to immerse yourself fully, but the temptation to use a teleporter was stronger. Don't forget, a lot of modders, and I am sure that this flaw will be removed, and will be able to use TP

r
ripvango 01.04.20

THURISAZ
Already wrote a lot - if not removed fast travel then hardcore is almost meaningless. Interrupted lot was portanote to the settlement of scored rounds slept, ate and flew back... What's the point in hardcore. Not a drop of realism. Yes, I remember that this is only a game. But I want greater immersion. And that plan, while very pleasing. Would only profiili eternal downloads in transition between the closed locations.

S

ripvango
Yes, as hard associated with fast? Yes Elki-Palki, people. I understand that we are on the way to come across pals and not just once, but not once of the bed. While going to take one quest a hundred other gain. And sometimes side by side would. While renting second - something else to add. And while surrender first - the situation will be similar to the second Fallout: the Chosen one, Hey? Crops wither, cattle dies. You do, where have you been?

r
ripvango 01.04.20

THURISAZ
So let wither and die... And what to do. The chosen one after all, not Superman... the most - the Silver cloak. ;) Well, Geez, dude, you are just to choose the Legendary and all of you will, and travel magically and saves anywhere... And fat creature. )

S

ripvango
No. I want to survive. The points I liked everything... Except one thing, about which he wrote. View.

C
Cold light 01.04.20

I also ban fasttravel not like it, but not in terms of the ban itself, and in light of distorting the implemented defence of the settlement without the participation Thawed. Besides, fasttravel used in the treatment of the bug with the missing or stranded on the ass partner.

H
Han Viro 01.04.20

Cold light
There is still a console, it can partner TP-stitching

C
Cold light 01.04.20

Khan Viro
there is, but I prefer the console, not poke, if you can without it) But still, Yes, if you have problems with the satellite console to play.

C
Cold light 01.04.20

Khan Viro
By the way, the console is disabled in survival.

H
Han Viro 01.04.20

Cold light
Fashion will fix it) But now once again will not work in a clumsy moment to register TCL or TGM )))

g
goofygoon1337 01.04.20

Saving is disabled - it is stupidity, this game is not balanced at all once.

c
choa 01.04.20

I will not give references, but folic.nexus all quietly searched for keywords:
- portable bed and save as much as you want. However, and IMO it's not worth it.
- custom targeting HUD - can be pinned modification designator from enclavism helmet of some conventional helmet like mask with a face mask. The compass is removed. Yaschitayu that this mod is mandatory, because power armor and too many buns, not the usual Bronius. Techniczna )
- I'm sure at 100500% that there is a mod allowing you to craft smoke bombs to call the rotorcraft. You can try to look for example the word vertibird

Who are quite difficult, can swing Bulletin (mod eats AP, that is all to be honest). With this mod sculpt headshots pleasure ) And as soon as possible to buy Overseer Guardian in a certain Asylum not remember the number. If you do not compare with gouskos, in fact the top rifle in the game. Freely bought at any stage of the game, only the money was.

C
Cold light 01.04.20

Khan Viro
Well, how would the mods are disabled) at least in beta. And down on the step below the survival back to back will not work, it is all in the mind made.

V
Valeryn47 01.04.20

People. Only I have no bookmark beta in the beta version?

c
choa 01.04.20

on the steam forum an interesting question - how to get out of the Institute?
Logical, because there you can only do a fast travela )

However, no one said that this is the final version of the regime. Beta it is beta to this catch.

upd: write that in the grade 4 strong backs and if the player is overloaded it receives no damage at all. Nobody here thinks that's complete crap? Dungeon is easy to clean by booting in full and later after throwing the rubbish near the entrance. I don't remember if you can move at overload...

s
saa0891 01.04.20

choa wrote:
on the steam forum an interesting question - how to get out of the Institute?
Logical, because there you can only do a fast travela )

However, no one said that this is the final version of the regime. Beta it is beta to this catch.
Yes, just make a teleport from the Institute and all nothing to do anything complicated,but at the expense betta I agree,what's the point to download and then complain about something not working on it and the betta.

choa wrote:
rank 4 strong back
This perk the idea in this mode, the 4-rank is useless,I wonder what else they will cut perks,Adamantely skeleton must also Panipat,because he, too, will break new survival mode.