3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carbon8909 01.04.20 12:26 am

Soundtrack Saints Row: The Third (Saints Row: The Third)

Write here all what is known about the soundtrack.
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avartaz 01.04.20

something I found on the mix or generattion x plays the song with the chorus something like but i still, i still remember all from the list through, is not found

A
Avartaz 01.04.20

sorry, found. this of Miike snow - animal. and the chorus there i still i still an animal

e
eved 01.04.20

please help find the song.
the text is something like this:

when you was (some age 18 or 19) you ....

and so the whole song song different ages, he calls. who knows - please tell me choen really liked the song, but I can not find.

J
Johny BelenkOFF 01.04.20

One of the best soundtracks ever.

z
zhendos100 01.04.20

skinte pliz anyone have the archive with the music that plays after I exit, well, or a list of at least

t
tranejkee 01.04.20

People if you are looking for the name of the song that plays in the closet, here it is McFly – Max-Temnikov :) P. S. to whom it is necessary write in PM. Skins ;)

K
KLYK_DNR 01.04.20

http://muzofon.com/search/Saints%20Row%203 - here you can find all the music based games (including and ringtone the mobile phone!!))) Thank you send in PM, and then me PTS a few friends and the extra SPS didn hurt!)))

T
Taka 01.04.20

Guys, where can I download the full soundtrack from a game(preferably a torrent), that is, all the songs and radio and out of spec. missions. The music is just cool ahota not only in the game to listen to.

M
MORSOV 01.04.20

Taka
http://lazydemon21.narod.ru/muzika/

G
Ghost_Dancer 01.04.20

Where can I get the music-Dabic good when you play in arcade mode and in the menu downloads?

G
Ghost_Dancer 01.04.20

here like this, and that arcade mode plays?

a
antaries 01.04.20

AplustZ
Joe 'Bean' Esposito - You're The Best

M
Mr.Jamaica7788 01.04.20

If anyone knows the music from a tattoo parlor called
Saints Row the Third Initiation Station - Rusty's Needle
Saints Row the Third Initiation Station - Blank Canvas

M
MineNiKoLaScity 01.04.20

Armorkiller
malcolm kirby jr song is called saints trench 3

D
Darth IScreamZz 01.04.20

tranejkee
Thank you very much, just what you need!

K
Konohamaru 01.04.20

Don't know about you, but personally I think that the melody that plays the main character on the bell mobile phone is not a fragment from the song Wale - Ridin' In That Black Joint. Just they are not similar, for comparison, from this song you can take a loss at the very end of the song and the ringtone, but they did not like. What do you say about this?

I
Ivan Zlodeev 01.04.20

Find zadolbalsya to the music that plays in the background!In the radio list it is not present(((9

R
RS_Dallas 01.04.20

who knows what music plays when the keel baine enters the ring ? in the job Fatal brawl XXXI