3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jane334 01.04.20 12:27 am

Cut out of game content (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For example, in the English wiki and the forum CD Project says that the game was supposed to be the commanders shateela,Isengrim,Jorvet,Vernoil(quest beast of the forest),Gronostay(Gronostaj) and Arlissa(Yrlissa - elf woman mature). Jorvet had to work in king of beggars in Novigrad.Developed 6 quests related to these characters : the fires of Novigrad,invitation,rookie,scoiatael,the battle in the kaer morhen,the last preparations.Was written the dialogue between Roche,a Truly,Summer and more details about the cause of the animosity between Truly and Roche,solution definition in the second part would have consequences.The wild hunt was supposed to attack Novigrad,Skellige and no.The location of wolf pit is a cave with bars,these mines were to expand the storyline,but later this location became the test when developing dlc.CRIS stanovilas Empress was to marry..maybe General Voorhies and he hints about his intentions in the dialogue.Geralt had to get on the ship the wild hunt, disguised as a warrior of the wild hunt.Before the battle of kaer morhen was the extended dialogues with each ally in the form of a quest.Gameplay part I wanted to add a semblance of a schedule VATS in Fallout.The cut content was mostly removed because of the focus on the Western market and attract new players who are not familiar with the previous parts of the game which was not popular in the Western market.

Do you know anything else about the cut content?Which of the following would you like to see in the game?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lifariya 01.04.20

Sorry, that cut. It would be much more interesting.

W
Widukind 01.04.20

unfortunately, as we would like, the authors none of the above the game will not add

J
JolyMau5 01.04.20

jane334 wrote:
Geralt had to get on the ship the wild hunt, disguised as a warrior of the wild hunt.
Given that the elves of Aen Elle for the above people, the very idea is nonsense. Understand why cut.
(Although the game did not see the difference in growth between the Aen Elle and people)

B
BadEvgen 01.04.20

Most likely in the budget did not fit that came up with the excuse that Yorvit was unnecessary to the plot. Well, and other scenes that described above))

h
h-H-h 01.04.20

budget was all right, especially since the game was almost ready, and so they are paid off, they said I didn't finish in time, even this problem with the console had just cut a bunch of quests with graphics, if to dig in the game files it is possible to find obscure quests that have been cut, the game earned game of the year, it is to everyone's liking, but if was full this game would definitely be one of the best games in the history of video games, if you remember E3, what was the atmosphere, very very sorry what happened, would be better if they moved it for 2 years for 3

-
---VENOM--- 01.04.20

I've recently stumbled upon this video, I decided to look, here is the link There has all sorts of video type what happens if I do\not to do what the game says or Not obvious consequences of player's actions that are easy to miss, I advise you to watch them.

J
JolyMau5 01.04.20

x-X-x
Okay graphics, but in order for the console to cut out quests, this is something new. On the technical part, they have no effect, if only in these quests was not poorly written scripts that the game was broken, but then the console is not to blame.
And the concept of best game in history of video games is pretty subjective.

P
Playersaharan 01.04.20

jane334 wrote:
Before the battle of kaer morhen was the extended dialogues with each ally in the form of a quest.
This is the way I do not understand why it was cut, because such conversations about the future battle really would be caught up of tension and suspense. Not as in happened in the end when you want to talk to any Ernabella before the battle, and in response I hear only do Not disturb, I'm studying:

And so, in blogs, on PG and in the comments to vidosu have already mentioned above what else was cut from the game. For example, the quest with Avallac'Hom Through time and space in the final version, too, lost a few locations. In particular a psychiatric hospital, dungeons Oxenfurt Academy, overgrown with vegetation and inhabited by devils Novigrad, and of the darkest corners of Rivia. The leader of the Eternal Flame, the Hierarch of Himmelfahrt also had to play a greater role than happened in the end, because judging by the merged infe realized it was one of the main in Novigrad.
Spallanzanii fact - in the description of the hierarchy in the file to say They manipulated the Tanya (Tanja), whose character is cut together with the line of hierarchy. But here's the thing - in the game, in the quest Nilfgaardskogo cache, you can find a note which says that the spies Ilfov going to substitute the Hierarch specially trained the girl on reception at Legalbuds in order to manipulate him and gain power in Novigrad. It's possible this girl from the note and is the same Tanya, and the quest is nothing more than a stub of the original line Himmelfahrt in the game.
But the changes touched not only the story and quests. For example, originally developed wanted to make a fight of Karantina and CRIS a little more entertaining and original, giving players the ability to glide on the ice during the battle (which would reverse the mechanics of combat). Geralt was supposed to meet with the very Avallac home shortly after arriving at the North of the archipelago, but details about the cause of their conflict. Also the original the Witcher was able to wave the boredom not only play Quint, but also taking part in throwing Darts and playing so polivshihsya players from past parts of poker.
In General, changes in the course of development was really full.

m
maslo.salo2015 01.04.20

And where do you can look at the design documents that were used in the video above?

U
Upyrishka 01.04.20

jane334 wrote:
the fires of Novigrad,invitation,rookie,scoiatael,the battle in the kaer morhen,the last preparations.
Were not among them, Rookie. Such a quest at all in the game, like Invitation. Is the quest Volunteer about the Troll, the artist, but hardly Iorvet something were to participate. Hunting for younger - here is one of the 6 quests, which you didn't mention.
In General, there is an article in Russian vadimkotik, look.

x-X-x wrote:
budget was all right, especially since the game was almost ready, and so they are paid off, they said I didn't finish in time, even this problem with the console had just cut a bunch of quests with graphics, if to dig in the game files it is possible to find obscure quests that have been cut, the game earned game of the year, it is to everyone's liking, but if was full this game would definitely be one of the best games in the history of video games, if you remember E3, what was the atmosphere, very very sorry what happened, would be better if they moved it for 2 years for 3
and it would be nice if you learned to divide what you write into individual sentences, Yes, it would be much better, but I have a feeling that you read a post student, you know what I'm talking about, I hope you understand and no, I'm not against students, just free advice, no charge.
Spoilergate you are a student, most likely.
And yeah, she's not to everyone's liking. And the fact that it povyrezali a bunch of content in the pursuit of release date, one of the reasons.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 01.04.20

there is a secret quest with Breakfast for Ian
Спойлерhttps://games-reviews.net/publ/gaid/kak_aktivirovat_kvest_vyrezannyj_iz_igry_vedmak_3/3-1-0-706не knowing how much of a secret, but he console