3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spazmotik 01.04.20 12:28 am

Tips for beginners. (Motorsport Manager)

If something is not right - correct me.
So, after a few dozen seasons, leading the Predator to victory in F1, I noticed a lot that many haven't noticed, learned what many have not grown another hand.
All in good time.
Team. To play for a top team any Championships not interested. Play for the Predators! Only hardcore! After the first season to be in 5-7 position it is really important to find a good, low-cost riders, the mechanics. In the first season I didn't build any buildings except for unit pilots. I think that without it it was possible to do. Pilots pick up with the expectation of growth, the more potential stars, the better. Generally this is a separate issue, it is not clear what it depends on. If not constructed buildings my mechanic managed 2 stars to grow to 5 in 2 seasons! Weekly growth was 33%, and for fun I changed the pilot, the big growth has stopped, changed back returned. It's not exactly a relationship, who knows unsubscribe. My favorite racer Olga Makarova, which opens after 2 or third grade unit of Pilots in a top team has grown by 6-7% a week, in the Asian League, playing for Predatores she grew 1-2%. For the sake of interest the trainer has circulated a staff of 2-3%. To achieve 7% growth it I was not able at all. But she grew up in a good pilot. Possible in different period of different age of growth individually for each pilot.
Further sponsors. After watching different videos I noticed that many make the same mistake. As there are sponsors, from them sign a contract. Take your time. Scroll down a couple of three days, there will be more proposals, and will probably be even better than the original.
Goal. Choose the appropriate purpose, don't think in the first season will be able to grab a big piece of the pie. Taking the 7th place Predators with no experience is quite hard. Really 8-9 place. Similarly, in order on a separate check from the sponsor. Higher need to try very hard.
Training. Many do, and it is in vain! Playing for a weak team need to use any benefits, and good car setup is a huge plus. Everyone has their own tactic settings, for example, I release both pilots with exemplary settings, immediately drive to the pit stop, then change slightly, again to drive in the pit stop. look how changed a setting, where the best in the worst. Adjust optimally. With an experience of 2-3 check-in will be able to customize the car to the 95-98% that is our goal.
Qualification. At the European championship does not threaten us, a stupid rule. But in the beginning it gives us a good advantage! Starting from the 1-8 places we automatically have the opportunity to earn a lot of points at the end of the race by choosing the right tactics. In the above Championships you are required to pass qualification, and then an art. When to go, what tires, at what moment, warming it, and the braking system. Everything comes with experience.
Tactics. Here begins the most interesting. All the nuances are not listed, start with the main. If you chose the lesser the number of rounds, the choice of rubber generally becomes unnecessary, as a matter of fact and tactics in General. Take the speed, the tactics of one pit stop during the wear of the tires 35-25%. Really your role will be revealed in medium and large-in. I play on average. And then the whole expanse. Naturally it is necessary to start with a high-speed, racers from other teams call on the first pit stop when the tire wear 45-35%, you also need to hold on to 35-25%, then the wear becomes critical and will lose precious seconds. Do not run to the pit stop at the same time two of its pilots, if only the gap between them not less than 25 seconds. One of them will wait in the queue, and the probability of error is huge! Do not place without the need fast mode the pit-stop, look at the weather forecasts, and regularly. The time changed at the intermediate and rain will help you to play 5-6 positions! See how many you can fill with fuel if the maximum of 8-10 laps makes no sense to put khardsoft. Always keep the tires warmed up, this is your second lead. Don't forget about fuel, ideally you should drop by for a pit stop with the fuel 0,2-1. We should also mention the pace car. If the road leaves the machine security, see both where she is! If the line pit stop hesitate to call, refuel change tires, lose a couple of positions and then play. If you followed her to the line pit stop, here you need to look at the backlog, there is a chance to be behind the peloton.
Remember that riders with low smoothness and braking rubber wears out faster. Use modes of the engine with the mind, the overtaking lane only when overtaking, engine repair pleasure prolonged. Don't neglect the repair! Better to drive the last thing to go the distance. If in the championship you get points for the first 5-10 positions, it is easier to play one race car with a good pilot, and the second is to save money, or hire a pilot sponsor. Each track has its own priorities in the details of the car, customize, first and foremost. Almost all is the engine, suspension and transmission. Look at the weather forecasts. Don't fire without the need of the employees. Not in a hurry to go to the Cup above the level of clamp in the first position in the current. When creating upgrades on the car to seek performance by sacrificing reliability, it will bring to mind the mechanics. Keep warm rubber at 4/5 scale, this optimum wear and speed. Don't assume that if it rains, you have a big advantage, and to finish 3-4 of the circle you make it - the opponent will replace the rubber and quickly you catch up. Watch the track condition. When voting vote against the big teams so they have the advantage. If the mechanic and the pilot of the same nationality, their relationships grow faster and professional growth a little higher.
Good pilots for the European racing League - Rina Petri (Italy), Walburga Kumar (Slovenia) she's a great pilot sponsor. Alice wood (UK) - also a sponsor, Frankie Kinney (New Zealand)
For the Asia-Pacific Cup - Enrica Lara, Lorenzo Farah, Andrea Gabler ( often invests money into the team), Olga Makarova, The same Rina Petri.
World Cup - Chuckie Hashimoto's - one of the best available riders, MIA Holgersen, Aliina Soininen.
Mechanics - Alex Barbosa, sign without thinking! Alix grey ( 5 fantastic seasons growth)
Many pilots opened after the construction of the unit pilots.
Comment, criticize, because in a dispute born truth.
Good luck, and don't play with the trainers, not interested
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikeX 01.04.20

the training is not until the end was and the design details whether it is good or excellent efficiency nope, just added all sorts of angles and reliability

S
StrikeX 01.04.20

after a few dozen seasons/// and faster? this week bezvylazno game

J
Jorgen Vitalsen 01.04.20

Do I understand correctly: is the team from GP3 swing to the series F1?

1982041400 01.04.20

Yes that's right, almost all of the game on this and built from the bottom leagues and cups, to get into F1.

O
Oleg Kozak 01.04.20

I rated pilot grows in levels and then in one of the races features fall to 199% what the problem is

x
xmenni 01.04.20

I do not understand what to do with qualifications. Appears the slide - something with speed. Drivers passing the circle and back to PitStop go... in the end 2 qualifications at 19-20 place. race win 4-5 places...

S
StrikeX 01.04.20

xmenni
to pick up the balance of the sliders for the heating of the rubber and brakes, I don't bother, I missed the main thing that the settings have been

S
Sermiun 01.04.20

Oleg Kozak
Injury or likely illness

s
spazmotik 01.04.20

Probably too late to write, but suddenly someone come in handy. Qualification is the most annoying and random tour race. Many beginners make big mistakes on. First, the operation of the engine and tire wear set to maximum immediately!!!The default is medium. The fuel fill!!! On the contrary,to merge. Leave for 2-2,5 range. Second settings if you are in the setup mode the car tuned all at 95-98% the qualification is a good place. The best time your driver will show when on the road, few cars of other teams and rubber, so release both immediately, exceptions may be weather conditions, if the first 2-3 minutes of rain,better wait. On the warm-up circle, try to warm up the tires, and possibly brakes to keep in the green zone. It's hard, but with experience comes.
Regression of the riders observed in some cases, if the driver is sick, injured, or old. If she is, change to a spare if the old-let him go to retire, you need a promising young.
Crash. Other topics of the forum many users complained about the crash, supposedly they are scripted. Nothing of the sort! As for me in the game scripts there. It all depends on you. The racers fly off the track, if in debug mode you poorly tuned car, especially the aerodynamic system. Stage, the suspension affect the speed and acceleration, and aerodynamics to korostishevsky and downforce. Notice that when passed the debug mode, often flew my good racers in the bump, so don't be lazy, and do everything manually yourself.
Good luck to you!!!