3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 01.04.20 12:28 am

Is it worth taking ? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Guys advise! Should I take the game ? Judging by the commercials it is light unlike the Syndicate.
Is it worth taking?

As many friends advised tzhe take COD WWII and even I understand that in vain bought.

And pull it on my bucket ?
I5-2320 3.2 Ghz, RAM 16 Gb, Video MSI Geforce 1060 6 Gb.
About it as the syndicate sweat trebovaniu ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 01.04.20

fustcaper13
not, higher requirements than in the syndicate
the idea you have on medium with shadows off and min anisotrop. filtration going

-
-BB- 01.04.20

Calm, going easy on high. Do not listen to anyone. The game is good, and a lot cooler of a Syndicate in every sense. Really, this time They have tried, but torrentname critics contend, and minus, because only saw her on YouTube, and Hitovye reviews of some of nedobitkov.
Spent in this game, 90 hours, played all parts of Assassin, and I know whereof I speak. There are disadvantages, as everywhere, but the pros too. So check it out.
Yes, I have ай5 6600к + 1070 gth + 16GB, game is on ultra in the city in the most stressful moment sometimes sinking up to 35 personnel. It's a minus. But not so often negative. The game finished, the fact is, in the first version there were already 30 drawdown, which is the current (10th) version is not in sight. So the tail gun, do not listen to anyone. The game is very similar to the Witch, so if he liked it and the Origins of 200% will drop. Enjoy ;)

f
fustcaper13 01.04.20

-BB-
OK listen to the positive feedback =)

S
S.t.e.n 01.04.20

fustcaper13
Don't listen to him...He clearly said:
BB wrote:
Do not listen to anyone

P
PIRAT69 01.04.20

S. T. E. n
And I'll listen

f
fustcaper13 01.04.20

S. T. E. n
Here you do not have to listen, like you just parasites

S
S.t.e.n 01.04.20

fustcaper13
Can you justify that, sir?...or so...come out right in a hurry?...

UPD. So I thought...

a
anti_Alien 01.04.20

Take it if you like games of this genre. With code UBISOFT2018 you can grab a 30% discount, but only until 10 January.

K
Ksedom174 01.04.20

And what about new maps you say? Who says something confusing, someone that procedure is better and more interesting became... Before the fight was simple , but a lot of enemies - beautiful and spectacular finishing, etc. a beating , so to speak..But now it's like? Chsne fight with 2-4 lot for 5 minutes and no particularly Hollywood effect of the massacre?) Or that's all right left?))

R
R_D_V 01.04.20

This time in assassin stuffed rechnyh features despite the fact that kvesty the game is just the dregs, go there, kill that, without the normal performances and interest. Played an hour realized that garbage.

V
VladStraik 01.04.20

fustcaper13
I have i3 3225
16 RAM and a GTX 1060 6 gig ( 30 fps at the highest) took without hesitation

j
jackonda 01.04.20

I bought but did not,yet,at least half of that protective shit there will not vypyalivayut install will not.
by the way the question what is the walkthrough on YouTube?there already distribute the game or am I behind the times?

K
Kir Laurentis 01.04.20

take it, play on a i5-4670, 16 gig operatives and GeForce GTX 760 with 2 GB on Board, on medium, with shadows on, the picture is good, had to play 60 hours. Probably the best game after the trilogy of Desmond miles. My opinion.

v
var197825 01.04.20

fustcaper13
Is nepozhaleete, I liked it a little better syndicate .Tembolee discounts and even there I took 25уе can now be found cheaper.

v
var197825 01.04.20

fustcaper1
Go rules iron

211186 01.04.20

fustcaper13
Definitely take it without thinking. penny you will not regret,especially right now discounts