3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mary Louise 01.04.20 12:28 am

Lost job? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Noticed that disappeared from the map tasks to the lower level(e.g.,at the track 12 LVL). What it can be connected with the fact that pers is already above level 20 or due to the fact that progressed through the campaign mode.
How does that work?
Checked new quests (exclamation marks) can be opened depending on the level. Ie, if you do not take any other quests, minimally to explore new territory and fill level, for example, shooting hogs, then there will be new quests closer to the level he there is room to improve without making other changes on a quest and the map will be more quests.
With the quest to level the same system, they drop?
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 01.04.20

Mary Louise
I don't see anything off, took the quest at the track being level 40 and did not notice any dependence from the level of the hero, in my opinion all secondary quests available from the start. I 10 met level 40 quests. Can of course patch that is changed, I was held back in November, but do doubt that they would have removed low-level quests

R
Revan Reborn 01.04.20

Either a bug, either after the last patch did. Passed the game before the patch opened up the entire map and point-of-view, and when I got the 40th level went to peck pobochnye quests, and was 12th level and above jobs. Although there are still 8 tasks there 15,17,22 levels and still hanging in the list of quests.