3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 01.04.20 12:28 am

The ability of a savant and a chance X3 experience. (Fallout 4)

The ability works on quests?Wanted to know if for example before you complete the mission I saved and will be loaded unless - rolls and somebody probyval?You can boot into the dialogue or what?
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gibsoncheg 01.04.20

mirel
in the dialogues can be saved and loaded, I do so before conviction or intimidation with a low haristoy while it does not, in General, the advantage of savant well, very useless 3 experience does not compensate for the loss of perks kind of science/gunsmith/scientist

m
mirel 01.04.20

Gibsoncheg
Well I all up for me OK )

G
Gibsoncheg 01.04.20

mirel
ie 3 experience that sometimes proceed compensates perks on armor upgrades with the weapons and almost endless battery power? O_o

F
FrimAn 01.04.20

I have intelligence now on 10ку removed and a savant undertaken quite often slips

B
BlackTea 01.04.20

Even with the savant intellect 10 2 levels proceed often.

A
Amnepox 01.04.20

84 the experience of one section of the fence go bad ;) the original perk

m
mirel 01.04.20

Gibsoncheg
Yes in the end it's all worth it for a perk I took about 30 lvlov for the storyline chain,and with it 45-50+ in the end someone will take 100 and I'm already 150, etc. Especially in the beginning I was comparing doing the same kV and get no perk 6 lvlov and perk as many as 15(in the beginning the growth with a quick and strong).

a
alex333555 01.04.20

With int 8 I took it to the test and built a 50 fences. Not Procol never. How many times I have to lozitsa for experience with quest?

A
Amnepox 01.04.20

alex333555
I consider this a perk, not as a special method of bleeding, but only as a nice random bonus (^_-)

s
saa0891 01.04.20

Intelligence 10 and do not need anything to steam,experience is the only way,especially since there perks are very necessary.

V
Val1234567890 01.04.20

Somewhere on the bourgeois forum found estimates that perk idiot experience is more average. If for example I play as hunk( 7 strength, 8 con) Imbeciles (1 int) with an ax, then I perks from INTA fuchuan to anything. But if, as many now, play arrows, without fuchuan not strapaese good carbine. Even at high rates of fuchuan it makes sense to take the savant.

V
Val1234567890 01.04.20

The answer to the question:is it reboots patibility bonus from perk savant previously preserved during the dialogue. And in advance the answer is that the reboots have from 1 to 10, but if the quest gives 300 more experience you get 1500 more ( if sleeping with a friend 15% like a bonus), and the minor quests and killing monsters even bother not worth it.

k
kaka kakikovich 01.04.20

Why suffer with a save-the downloads? You have free time too much? Imitate obtain additional experience from savant perk code is player.modav experience required number.

H
Horade 01.04.20

Kaka kasikovic
Someone console can be

r
rangefayly 01.04.20

Forget what better fashion to almost any weapon you can find in travel(instances of bodies), to purchase from the merchants(again, all on instances, but there are also just up available for sale), the hardest part with the power armor, for find mod six is not possible, although the quantum kernels in the world is initially fifth, so it's not critical, given that all UPS removed freely regardless of skills to waste points on perks there are all sorts of science and arms is just silly.

A
Andrey Nikiforov 12.01.21

I play as a savant with inta 1. At the beginning, the experience flew like a flood, especially on quests with a reboot. At level 11, I left Century, by level 30 I reached Diamond City. Now the flow of experience has slowed down: the savant works on cockroaches and does not work on raiders, and reloads on quests reach 25-30. Although inta is still 1. I do not know what this is connected with.