3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 01.04.20 12:28 am

Mini question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think in previous passages remained Triss with Geralt, even if you select let's Try all over again (from the final 3 options between the Like and Go). If this is possible at observance of some detail or I have memory lapses?
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 01.04.20

Don't quite understand the question to be honest

b
baracus11 01.04.20

Marquess
The last dialogue with Triss before departure. About him.

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

baracus11
If I understand correctly, you are asking: can stay with Triss to Geralt for any response?
If Yes, then I think, no, if I'm not mistaken, the correct answer is only a confession of love, can be the answer and let's Try all over again, but it should probably be with Triss in the second part of the Witcher.

b
baracus11 01.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
I essentially need someone who remembers precisely whether it that the choice of 2 options she left, because I remember it not sure. Kind of like poked once and was surprised that she in that case left.

T
Towelie49K 01.04.20

baracus11
baracus11 wrote:
I essentially need someone who remembers precisely whether it that the choice of 2 options she had left
Yes it was, but on the older versions before the Stone Hearts, it was a bug in the game mechanics, after next patch it was fixed.

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

baracus11
The first moves will be during the quest "a Matter of life and death." You should perform all that is asked Triss. You will need to bring the alchemist. Then you will be on the ball. Proper attire and good manners will make most of the girls. The sorceress will drink and you will be able to kiss her (optional).

The second important part of the novel is a choice. To help mages or to go in search of anais and Berthold? Choose the first option. In the end you find yourself near the Harbor, where Triss will say goodbye to Geralt.

You can deny the witch and she'll swim off to the ship. And unable to Express your feelings to her and ask to stay ("I love you" or "let's try that again"). If you do everything correctly, the ship will sail in Kovir, and the sorceress will stay with Geralt

T
Towelie49K 01.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
And you did this option checked or just found in the Internet? I just protest and it was gone.

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

Towelie49K
Tested and she too has sailed, BUT I'm at the ball tupanul about good manners and on top of that costume he wore.

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

As for me, if you want to stay, then choose the 100% option.

T
Towelie49K 01.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
Okay, and on the ball we can say that is also checked each time I observe these items. )

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

Towelie49K
You can tell them what result you will have in the end. Because I feel like I constantly screw up is on the ball: we fought, then talked bad about the sorcerer, who refused to run away with Triss from Novigrad. And Yes don't forget to play Quint at the ball, unless of course you are addicted to them.

G
GG4 01.04.20

What's the difference? It does not change in the story. Even the opportunity to leave Pismire alive nothing will change.

T
Towelie49K 01.04.20

Denis Dzhexons
Of course you can, exactly the same. All of these items I have accomplished, and not with a drunken fight (by the way it generally easier to get around) and what about sorcerer without complaints, and Quint it is generally necessary, without it the quest for all the cards do. The result is the same, no Declaration of love she swims. On earlier versions (I honestly just do not remember, whether whether 1.05 1.06) she stayed, but it was fiksanaly a long time ago.

b
baracus11 01.04.20

Towelie49K
Yeah, exactly. I remembered that I did not like always. Not beaten face drunk. So I thought that it was a minus in the direction of the Triss and option let's it didn't work. But where infa that not to fight is a plus? Like activities are equally positive in terms of relationship with her.

T
Towelie49K 01.04.20

baracus11
baracus11 wrote:
But where infa that not to fight is a plus?
From personal experience, tried and beat, and not to beat and not meet him, did not notice a difference. And if you fight it is kind of like the extra attention to them, and they're incognito.

M
Mama Stiflera 01.04.20

To Triss left to meet only three conditions: 1) to Kiss her at the masquerade ball, 2) to Save the two sorcerers 3) to Confess his love. All the rest of the behavior of Geralt has no effect on her decision to stay.
PS On the earlier versions of the game, the option let's try that first rolled (with patch 1.09 where added extended dialogue with Triss and Yen, this has not been observed) while maintaining the first two paragraphs