3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 01.04.20 12:28 am

Christmas Tournament for the Strong! (Diablo 2)

Ge congratulations with the victory!!
Tournament Satka:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wq1DIKiShNlBTSwmeOjRa4faj2Q5uCivsmzu9xox1-w/edit?usp=sharing
You also tired of the two-day tournament with more than 100 of the duel? You too tired to fly without mana and HP? May be the prize scheduled tournaments not good enough?
Begin at the January holiday tournament! Gathering of all participants 05.01.2018 at 17: 00 .
The tournament will take place in one night, single ( double ) elimination best of 9 ( 5 wins )- depending on number of participants.

We start from fair pvp rules, but with some amendments:
-Permitted castes Battle orders / Battle commands with the rune word Call to amrs.
-Forbidden shields Stormshield / Whistan's guard.
-Changed the policy of antipassive ( transition to alternative location ) for each class individually, the decision will be made on the spot according to circumstances.
We are all for fair play :)

As for the number of participants:
With 8 participants, the tournament will be double elimination system to 5 wins in the upper bracket and lower.
With 16 participants we're gonna play in single elimination to 5 wins, I think will not be bored.
The grid is so is then randomly ( Yes, backspin ).

With regards to the prizes:
In this tournament prize, only one - the first. The winner will receive neopoznannyi unique small charm and 10 pvp ladder pts.
He is the most

Now the most interesting, with regards to the applications for participation:
For the tournament a very important role has the exact value of the number of participants ( 8 / 16 ).
To start gather the first eight, so the rate of reaction to the announcement of the tournament has the value :). If wishing typed 16 - all will have time to play.
Also in the day of the tournament someone may not appear, in this case, we will gladly accept wanting to test your luck, you can create a list of replacements ( Yes, players ).

And now that the why the tournament is for the strong:
Instead of traditional collateral Ist, to apply you need to pass the fee - Gul rune ( Yes, greedy moder wants to recapture the value of the prize ).
This measure was taken to ensure that there were no surprises with the member's failure to appear for the grid will be strictly itemized and wait for someone else ability ( and desire ) will not. Immediately into play a substitute player.
For the conspiracy theorists: the contributions do not and will go on pvp with lifting the knees :)

Participants of the tournament:
1. xbalanquee *wind-druid / DuDu
2. pk *vy / bonemancer
3. ge *ge- / bvc
4. lacerator_nec *iegova_nissi / bonemancer
5. He *g-01 / blizzard sorc
6. Jay_xD *jay_xd / trap-ww sin
7. Holly_Dolly *holly_dolly / bowazon
8. ijjj *alex_pvp / blizzard sorc
39 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 01.04.20

Updated the pvp ladder:

M
MOWHOCTu 01.04.20

ES asa wins!

Z
Zen_Master 01.04.20

nakonec to pvp vstaet s kolen! block dlea slabih!

U
Umka_S 01.04.20

dynama again be welded and decided to rule themselves under cutting here and the whole tournament

Y
Yenno 01.04.20

I want to make a contribution to your tournament Pul. Where to drive?

y
yok0o 01.04.20

vadim011 wrote:
rules cutting under him
I don't play - but the rules can see you're upset for yourself, your conclusions match your data (

g
gpyr 01.04.20

Almost chest Lo collected! And Chest Gakhov will come... urgent Need to take action.

D
DELETEEND 01.04.20

uh, and why contributions are not to give out as a prize in the same tournament ? Nonsense, to collect increased fees and " our " mythical raising them to uprivate.. when you can give out prizes for 1-3 places. again there gobero-runs agreed. Yes!!!??? all purchased..

p
pirya 01.04.20

Great theme. I didn't think about it in such a way to sell aniki)

Y
Yenno 01.04.20

pirya
I think the dynamics already knows what's any lies.

e
eeeq 01.04.20

Gave better each bun would you look and were a lot of people

y
yok0o 01.04.20

eeeq
the bun will be spent on the next prize

S
SocDegradator 01.04.20

holly_dolly
*holly_dolly
bowa

Y
Yenno 01.04.20

I have something to participate.... MB randomly will blow some storm pvp.

3m3m 01.04.20

yok0o
Zapretit Nado bilo eshe omozonov i nigerov

K
KumirMolodeji 01.04.20

The whole post is saturated with hatred of the dynamics to itself, conscience is eating him

B
BAD666 01.04.20

Real niggas never give up!
*iegova_nissi lacerator_nec accepts the challenge participants.

PS: the idea here was to be Amah, but she died in the forest and diablo2.

B
Bayanov25 01.04.20

Sadowsky
*Sadowsky
Smiter

D
DELETEEND 01.04.20

nedopc tournament full)
and what is he for a strong, by the way, that buzz fee ? Why don't you write ACU and paladin ?
copy-paste would have cropratio and did a tournament on it, why would these polshishechki. but FPC for codecov OFC.

A
ALEX_FORUM 01.04.20

Ijjj
*ALEX-pVp
Blizz sorc