3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 01.04.20 12:28 am

Christmas Tournament for the Strong! (Diablo 2)

Ge congratulations with the victory!!
Tournament Satka:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wq1DIKiShNlBTSwmeOjRa4faj2Q5uCivsmzu9xox1-w/edit?usp=sharing
You also tired of the two-day tournament with more than 100 of the duel? You too tired to fly without mana and HP? May be the prize scheduled tournaments not good enough?
Begin at the January holiday tournament! Gathering of all participants 05.01.2018 at 17: 00 .
The tournament will take place in one night, single ( double ) elimination best of 9 ( 5 wins )- depending on number of participants.

We start from fair pvp rules, but with some amendments:
-Permitted castes Battle orders / Battle commands with the rune word Call to amrs.
-Forbidden shields Stormshield / Whistan's guard.
-Changed the policy of antipassive ( transition to alternative location ) for each class individually, the decision will be made on the spot according to circumstances.
We are all for fair play :)

As for the number of participants:
With 8 participants, the tournament will be double elimination system to 5 wins in the upper bracket and lower.
With 16 participants we're gonna play in single elimination to 5 wins, I think will not be bored.
The grid is so is then randomly ( Yes, backspin ).

With regards to the prizes:
In this tournament prize, only one - the first. The winner will receive neopoznannyi unique small charm and 10 pvp ladder pts.
He is the most

Now the most interesting, with regards to the applications for participation:
For the tournament a very important role has the exact value of the number of participants ( 8 / 16 ).
To start gather the first eight, so the rate of reaction to the announcement of the tournament has the value :). If wishing typed 16 - all will have time to play.
Also in the day of the tournament someone may not appear, in this case, we will gladly accept wanting to test your luck, you can create a list of replacements ( Yes, players ).

And now that the why the tournament is for the strong:
Instead of traditional collateral Ist, to apply you need to pass the fee - Gul rune ( Yes, greedy moder wants to recapture the value of the prize ).
This measure was taken to ensure that there were no surprises with the member's failure to appear for the grid will be strictly itemized and wait for someone else ability ( and desire ) will not. Immediately into play a substitute player.
For the conspiracy theorists: the contributions do not and will go on pvp with lifting the knees :)

Participants of the tournament:
1. xbalanquee *wind-druid / DuDu
2. pk *vy / bonemancer
3. ge *ge- / bvc
4. lacerator_nec *iegova_nissi / bonemancer
5. He *g-01 / blizzard sorc
6. Jay_xD *jay_xd / trap-ww sin
7. Holly_Dolly *holly_dolly / bowazon
8. ijjj *alex_pvp / blizzard sorc
39 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 01.04.20

ALEX_FORUM
get installment
DELETEEND wrote:
Why don't you write ACU and paladin
do not carry the ked
DELETEEND wrote:
and what is he for a strong, by the way
the willingness to sacrifice rumble for a possible victory
DELETEEND wrote:
why are these polshishechki
an experiment, with possible modifications of the operational rules, and the FPC's rules of PG-moderly not test.

y
yok0o 01.04.20

8 participants were recruited, play in two nets double elimination. Random seeding will be done soon.
Remind participants tomorrow at 17.00 GMT. Also a set of replacement of players, if someone decides to ignore the paid opportunity to win any!

y
yok0o 01.04.20

Here is the order of players is determined

D
DELETEEND 01.04.20

fun mesh turned out) near the sun blizz and Dober sun plan de Corones.)

A
ALEX_FORUM 01.04.20

DELETEEND
I'm talking about too)

p
pirya 01.04.20

Intrigue. Who will take any? Put Gy on the plan de Corones. necro.

f
fromlugansk 01.04.20

If Dober merge Barbu, any will run.

A
Ahelios 01.04.20

Thanks, it was interesting to see!

B
BAD666 01.04.20

Ahh, I understand! They all burned for camping in Counter-strike.(Helium)

P
PAK-PYK 01.04.20

pirya wrote:
Intrigue. Who will take any? Put Gy on the plan de Corones. necro.
ti doljen jah po vsemu pg barton! ili za word ne otve4aew?

p
pirya 01.04.20

PAK-PYK
this is a setup! NCR kills the barbarian to zero)

R
RainInTheNight 01.04.20

Kill me on the barb necro to zero plz

A
All_Blacks 01.04.20

Framed or not,doesn't matter.And a broom for its learn to follow.

f
favyyav 01.04.20

Who cares who won - NEX or beaver, if Dober sold the same won onyx already the next day.

B
BAD666 01.04.20

pirya, fallen or wounded animal.
Need to replace Dynamix on pvp. Your choice. Administration you've seen. Me for example, I'm not interested to come up with someone new.
You can choose to be fallen, which now will start to bite griffy(I don't like them very much), or to bandage their feet and to moderate further.

3m3m 01.04.20

RainInTheNight
v otvet pm

p
pirya 01.04.20

BAD666
Your ava and allegory resembles like about the current state of pvp. Your idea realized, it takes time.

f
favyyav 01.04.20

Pera, without you it became a little easier to breathe
don't come

y
yok0o 01.04.20

faweya
as if he felt his presence at least someone other than hihi