3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stardrageddon 01.04.20 12:29 am

Cult of Luna

Pretty well-known band from Sweden, performing quality ardor with elements of sludge / doom.
Intelligent, dark, and very decent ( CoE for my taste ) music. Present as a drive, and that can be called brain attack. A worthy successor to the Neurosis that has taken something from Arturovich other teams, but managed to create their great sound, on which they can distinguish from the gray crowd of its genre.

For reference I recommend the album The Beyond debut Cult of Luna.

So, the topic is opened. Your comments, comrades, and better case.

http://slil.ru/23608952

Some of the band.
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
A][EL 01.04.20

schA cast a spell

A
A][EL 01.04.20

Bleak, boring (almost fell asleep), without drive(in this song he is missing) IMHO, in General, not mine.

E
Electric Wizard 01.04.20

debut Cult of Luna.- this I have,I remember one song I caught,the others left for later.

S
Svarog 01.04.20

With MERGED.Ryu not shakes. Where else can a couple of songs to download?

S
Stardrageddon 01.04.20

The official website has something sensible. Including clips.

N
Nekrohrenaten 01.04.20

The subject is listed)) I Love to listen to on the tram kada in mechanical food, another 40 minute deep sleep))

S
Stardrageddon 01.04.20

Then it is better to listen Catacombs.

S
Svarog 01.04.20

The campaign is a cool band...

N
Nekrohrenaten 01.04.20

No, seriously - the band is really good. And not the fact that it promotes deep sleep, but just good)))))

S
Svarog 01.04.20

What type of Sludge yesterday I heard, I liked. And these, too, play sludge... so I think to listen to.

S
Stardrageddon 01.04.20

Cult of Luna ardor play rather than sludge. Although the mud the effects of past and present in their sound, that does not make them sejkora. Sludge - this is something like a Crowbar. By the way, these to this day, like his playing.

C
Child of Bodom 01.04.20

this type of drone doom

S
Stardrageddon 01.04.20

Why?

S
Svarog 01.04.20

Drone Duma is not present here. This erroneous determination.
The group listened, played ardor, I did not like.

C
Child of Bodom 01.04.20

I don't know, somewhere in the Internet found that they oharakterizovat yourself a drone....

C
Child of Bodom 01.04.20

on the website metallibray.ru finally set the style to black/thrash....:D

S
Stardrageddon 01.04.20

A lot of them where referred. But it's easier to relate to experimental post-hardcore, or briefly artcore.
Sludge they have, but only in fragments. Places.

E
Electric Wizard 01.04.20

And the rest?

M
Metal Boss 0xE 01.04.20

The Beyond's most loved favorite - there is the oppressive atmosphere, even Eternal Kngdom and Salvation. Somewhere Along the Highway to say I'm really, vkontaktike listened to - not much.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 01.04.20

Anomalies, as well a big in this topic to download The Beyond, Salvation and Eternal Kingdom!