3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maks11_90 01.04.20 12:30 am

Read everyone who plays in multiplayer! (Two Worlds 2)

First news - the long awaited patch came out.
Secondly, the admins have expanded rights.
The third piece of news - I became the administrator.

1) the Patch fixes a lot of bugs. The magic system has changed a lot, many changes were made in an attempt to balance classes in modes duel and duel. About other innovations and fixes can be read here ( the list of changes in English) http://www.twoworlds2.com/en/images/cms/updates/Changelog_1_1.txt
And don't even ask why I didn't translate.

2) Cheaters and bagautinov today can be much easier to track.Another interesting fact:
Today, knowing that I was the admin of 37 people changed nicknames( I'm not saying that everyone who has replaced Nicky today did it for this reason,but there are such people)))) People, if I became an admin doesn't mean I'm going to ban everyone left and right who do I ever annoy. Moreover,the history of your nicknames you can easily see.

If you are banned it does not mean it was me,and not have to write me a PM I'll never do it again, unban me pliz. Today any admin can look at your profile and make conclusions. If you a cheater or buguser and are in my Guild it does not mean that to you I'll be treated differently than other players ( the Rules are equal for all players ).

Reviewing the profiles of our Russian speaking players, I was in shock, every two of three visited my players have over a BILLION gold.... What you want to get banned for 3 months, or delete all your characters and erase all your progress? And shifting money in a chest in the village will not help you, this information is available to all admins.
The pace of Russian-speaking players will be 60 percent less. Many people start making excuses like: It's not my money I have their other player gave. Answer one question, if somebody gives you just a large amount of money, you don't for a second think about what this player might be a cheater?

The rules the violation of which I may be banned:

1) Use cheats, cheat programs, or using bugs - the period of the ban to three months, or the deletion of characters and the whole progress of the game in multiplayer(when the same situation happens - a lifetime ban).
2) Mats in the chat, insults to other players,the caps ( Those who write in LARGE letters ), a warning ( if repeated ban from one hour to three days )

If I don't notice something,you can post here the screenshots of violations of these rules and one who broke them will be punished.

If you need help ask your questions in this thread.

I apologize for grammatical errors that may be here.

P. S: don't ask me to make you an admin.( I have already a dozen of such letters )

Play fair, with respect Макс11.
179 Comments
Sort by:
n
nomini2008 01.04.20

what about new companies, cities, objects? do you have any idea?

Z
Zer Ael 01.04.20

Just need to change the name of accounts! Where to go or how to do it? :D

P. S. I'm serious )

n
nomini2008 01.04.20

have no idea, and don't cheat? on account of new companies it's empty, it's a shame((( was waiting for the patch and it was empty, meaning no play, Topi already got(

D
Dobergaff 01.04.20

As I understand it, characters will be erased without warning and without opportunity to improve.
Okay I agree that maybe jamb is.
Only here there is one but!
1. Why all things in the fall of the server is not restored and the server was falling often.
2. Everything has gone broke, disappeared.
3. I paid for the game money. And Kaka right what the hell is really ruining my game!
4. Not closed the gap. Your jamb.
5. Chesney to play have no patience.
6. As I understand everything faster and Razyasnitelnuyu conversation existents, even in the Ministry of interior.
7. and at the end. who do You like then. If you pay for it.- these certainly justifies you but not all., and if not ... then you guys are even AIDS to get can ).

In short promuchavshis with over 98 hours of online and having achieved some success, lost everything because of the patch and because Kosyakov game ..say thank you and goodbye. I wish to continue to have hastily nourish you and quench their own personal ambitions in the same way.

PS It is still just a game )))

Here MSE personally max I took taxi don't take the example of the government, a list of bananach and erased must be , because extra questions will go , and Nick for that )) as a minimum, and still we need to give people the opportunity to celebrate a joint.

Good luck to everyone.

D
Dobergaff 01.04.20

and one more thing... ie at any time any player may leshitsya pumped his Persian and then hell will prove that you are not messed up.
Just like in life ))))

m
maks11_90 01.04.20

Dobergaff

Some where you said it well, but there are a few but...

1)Servak fell 2 or three times, lost progress, not you alone I lost about 10 levels of leveling and a lot of resources,many of us also.

2)Why in the game more than 2 3 million normal player? Why normal players because those who have a billions do not have competition in the bidding?

3) I paid for the game money. And Kaka right what the hell is really ruining my game! Not one you paid money to play. And by what right he crap hinder to play normal people, what right did they swear in the chat multiply items and so on?

4) About deleting characters, today we decided to remove characters like:
man plays only an hour and has a level 100( is an example ). The rest is not threatened.

But about those whom I sent to the bath, you're right, yesterday Мах98 went to the banks for 3 hours for the caps. 5 times it asked not to CBSA and not just me. Another three Germans left in the ban for insulting Russian and Polish players.

G
Gornyy_Korol 01.04.20

What do you German and Polish language I know?:) or are they in Russian foul language?:) HY

m
maks11_90 01.04.20

I know a little German, and know why I can't understand if the Polish were fighting the Germans on the poles and Russian?

F
Fanat Maks S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 01.04.20

Max I understand you banned me? For what? =( When I was given a lot of money I sat down to give out all the debts that pokral at all and then they forgave me!! Forgive me max I'm sorry pliz!!!! Unban me pliz I will not!!!

M
MiGran 01.04.20

Stalker what up now?)I feel good now,like a stone from the shoulder)is Clearly not only I am glad your ban)a crook)won't steal from players and blame it all on the game bugs)
How the ban gave those?)
Max look at the PM I sent skins)Take measures,I have them 10 times warned...
Max if I traded on one million to me, too, and there may be issues?)
I actually traded the crystals,you know that I'm obsessed with them..

F

30 days was given and all ask when I had the money I'd give them as gifts!!!

m
maks11_90 01.04.20

Stalker XS who banned you, but your profile shows that you are or cheat or bugs yuzal.

m
maks11_90 01.04.20

Dobergaff
Did he reset his Majesty the administrator, for the amount of money that he considered it impossible to earn an honest way. So the admin site says.

m
maks11_90 01.04.20

MORG did a reset for oooooooooooo amount of money.

m
maks11_90 01.04.20

Wicher is now enjoying a new admin functions, since yesterday, 80% of his bans)

F

maks11_90 So for me they are also in the bath I all of them gave money and gave me bager Alexander please unban me pliz I would never plizzzz take money from me all that is, they are not for me pliz rabbanite

m
maks11_90 01.04.20

Fan Max S. T. A. L. K. E. R.[Collected stalkers PG]
You have a ban hanging not only because of money, Someone from the staff suspects the use of additional programs( perhaps because your speed increased ) I will Try to discuss the situation with the other admins, see what happens. But if you succeed you recover you will have wood to upgrade or what have you with your speed. And Nida God will go the schools on your side...

F

OK , the current problem is that I do not know how to carefully moving , so I asked a friend he told me will reset

D
DevenFist 01.04.20

Shkolota PPC Stalker. So in the bath is the place. Totally inadequate.

F

DevenFist none of your business who I though grandpa's old! Most importantly look at who you are and then talk about others. (Note at the end I specifically for you have put the point)