3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[WIN]Rasta 01.04.20 12:30 am

Questions and problem solving/ Question and problem solutions (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Have installed GTA San Andreas die Hard 4.0, set the client MTA from this site only..And run error, the memory could not be read and all crap numbers...my friend took the game disc, it all went fine, and when I had previously installed, but with another drive too, everything is OK, but now I don't know...
20 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hodsl 01.04.20

Tell me why when I go into MTA I have for example:I want to drink water shake to drink and to drink ,to eat,to rearm appears in the center and when I click on it I have a thing vykidyvali.Prompt please how to fix it.

E
Easterdie 01.04.20

which server?

a
alan1051995 01.04.20

On the server, not who can write in chat? don't know what the problem is. Wrote stop and something else I can not remember help , write here or here is my Skype sobr15

l
lfu 01.04.20

why on my server MTA not pistiv chat

R
Ron_Nikel 01.04.20

change the layout)

o
osyotr 01.04.20

And you chat on T (English) open?

D
Denis Kozlov 01.04.20

F6

G
Giantos 01.04.20

when you connect to a server MTA, the computer restarts, how to fix it. Thanks in advance!

v
vladchmerev 01.04.20

why AIT when I see other cars I'm starting to fail?

n
nakaut777 01.04.20

why vylezla arrow and no play makes how to remove

B
BenziLLLa 01.04.20

Arrow licked someone - don't know, but judging by the spelling and punctuation, you play this game is impossible. Your opponents will not be able to understand.

G
GTAman 01.04.20

BenziLLLa
I'm not understand, how to me to entitle the theme is fine :)

V
Vladislav Lupolov 01.04.20

Guys,Good day!I have a problem,I go to MTA server on any press the right mouse button and not pricelevels tried different mice, please help me to solve the problem just priceli there is not any movement when clamped sight

N
Neketasnz 01.04.20

Vladislav Lupolov
rather, the problem can be solved you through the settings of the game. climb in the control settings...

T
TheRealStalker 01.04.20

People Hello! Poprosila friends which server ITA better most recommended CCDPlanet. What is the problem, before the game you need to download cache, whose size is 1 GB. During which, I was kicked from server for high ping(I have Internet 4 MB/s, all channel is hammered, of course kyknet). Is it possible to solve? To limit the use of MTA channel?

T
TenkatsuQ 01.04.20

TheRealStalker
Yes. In the settings look. There are settings for multithreaded download (and Vice versa), but also the function of marking packets MTA

D
Danik as 01.04.20

MTA CCD Planet missions
Don't know what to do, these have ranged missions, the game just crashes without any error window. Powerful PC, enough RAM, it is unlikely the problem. What to do?

A
Andrew Krapivin 01.04.20

That's the thing.Crashes when the game.What to do then?)

a
andreytre83 01.04.20

Look you have a username written in Russian letters. If so, then change the letters into English. Does not work, then download another version of MTA San Andreas. And try to put Microsoft Visual C++ and NET. Framework.

A
Andrew Krapivin 01.04.20

andreytre83
Helped only reinstalling the GTA)