3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20 12:30 am

Do not run the game after updating the driver. (Borderlands 2)

I downloaded the game from Internet, run fine, but after updating the driver on computer, the game became a weird start. When you start the game you can hear only the game sound and the image are not present. Maybe there are kakita folder with game settings to bring up the image. Help who can. And with other games also became such as Armored Warfare: the armata project and overwatch, well overwatch it is necessary to remove in the folder seting, so I was told.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 01.04.20

The answer is obvious: move to the last version of the driver.

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

AT_Sagor
how to upgrade to the last version, it only has to be reinstalled.

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

Manager ustrojstv display adapters-your video card. in the properties choose to roll back. If not active,then look for the driver on the manufacturer's website

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/Find.aspx?lang=ru if you have nvidia

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

Semerinka
I already reinstall the games, next time try with siilce download.

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

Semerinka
the driver itself was updated to the latest version, even went on your link and found your driver, where he is also the latest version. Version: 390.65
dazha reinstalling the game did not help the sound, but no image. The folder with the save can make a difference, because when you delete a game I haven't deleted.

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

if reinstalling the driver will help or not.

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

Oleg Makarov
after clicking the link in the score graphs your data, and in the recommended/beta choose All, click search and a list of drivers,select. Reinstallation may help

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

The folder with the save is hardly affected,but can move it to another location and start the game again

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

Semerinka I scored your data in graphs, and the last chose All, and search.the latest version is 390.65, I just to this version and updated. But if pereustanovit there somewhere to put a check necessary or not?

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

Oleg Makarov
and you download the previous driver and install. About reinstalling,put a tick on clean install.

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

Semerinka
and will this help?,

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

Semerinka
I have with the game overwatch was also, audio and video is not present, said that it is necessary in a folder to delete a file seting and again began to run.

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

Oleg Makarov
I don't know, try it. when installing the driver choose custom install,check the box for clean installation. But if the previous driver version the game worked,then installing the previous version should help.

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

Oleg Makarov
about this game don't know what you can remove,look in the folder the same file and gave. I have problems with the game when updating the driver, so I don't know what to remove. you game reinstalled?

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

Emeged install the old driver, and reinstalled. Right now, the previous driver installed as you said

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

Oleg Makarov
Try the Borderlands 2 folder where save are from My Games to move to another place to save, no to delete. and run the game

S
Semerinka 01.04.20

Oleg Makarov
what is the result?

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

Semerinka
a null result, this app has no

O
Oleg Makerov 01.04.20

I'll try to remove everything associated with the game to put the latest driver and re-install the game Borderlands_2_RePack_Iystely, because downloaded it from torrents