3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuSStafA 01.04.20 12:30 am

Opinions about the computer chair Aerocool Gaming chair AC80C.

Hello, community! Foam upgrade seat. At the sight of a Gaming chair AC80C because of the price and the fixed position of the back-seats (to me it seems more long-lived). Interested in the pros-cons of using such designs in General (in comparison with an adjustable back) and opinions about this model in particular.
28 Comments
Sort by:
s
sinorpomidor 01.04.20

in principle, about dolgorovski fixed backrest you are right. the smaller details can be configured by the user, the longer these items last. here I, for example, normal office option from the mass market. back after two years Hughes was already bursting and I'm not likely to lean on it. on real hardware this will not happen. but pinned back is good not only because of this. the saddle is configured with an angle that fits the natural curvature of the spine. in this position, the back gets tired and is less likely to sit in that throne for hours!

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

A little concerned about the longevity of"the mechanism jiggle chair and the strength of the cross. Read the cross-piece of metal. But metal to metal can be different. Suddenly there is a powder metal is used... Who knows what about this?

s
sinorpomidor 01.04.20

MuSStafA, I seriously doubt that powdered metal can hold user 120 kg weight. this number is in the characteristics of the product at the weight limit. and a directional pad uses the same metal as in the frame of the seat. and what are You concerned about the longevity of the rocking? the costs of normal TILT mechanism that easily withstand the specified load.

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

sinocoking
Just read about the TILT mechanism, and different opinions for some reason, about his gruzopodemnostyu. There are sources where he promise no more than 100 kg. load. I'm certainly more inclined to trust the performance characteristics of the passport of a subject, but confused by the inconsistency. Yeah, okay, the main thing to guarantee in the case which worked fine...

-
-SK.art- 01.04.20

MuSStafA wrote:
At the sight of a Gaming chair AC80C because of the price
I was confused by two things: support cross-piece of plastic. And conventional, non adjustable armrests.
I recommend to add a little and buy Arozzi Torretta.

s
sinorpomidor 01.04.20

-SK.art - wrote:
support crosspiece of plastic.
where did You read that the cross-piece of plastic? it isn't metal core, decorated with plastic?

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

-SK.art - wrote:
I was confused by two things: support cross-piece of plastic. And conventional, non adjustable armrests.
The crossbar metal. Unregulated armrests - a reasonable fee for rigidity. Your option is good, but the price... And stand armrests on a very thin frame installed. There is no need to be Vanga to understand what will happen to them after six months of use.

I
Immunis 01.04.20

Took myself AC120, your differs mainly in design. I have red and black, like the seats of a sports car. But otherwise , the features are about the same. Well, the back seat is really good offloads, can play for days.

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

120 is like an older model. And is designed for people with higher growth. For me not an option, as I want it with the screw-on armrests (as in AC80C), because this design stable, durable, convenient.

R
Raykor 01.04.20

I agree, the designs from Aerocool Gaming chair AC80C very interesting and comfortable, and is very inexpensive, but I like the model AC220 - here in this chair has everything you need now gamer, but the truth is it is much more expensive АС80С

I
Immunis 01.04.20

MuSStafA wrote:
120 is like an older model. And is designed for people with higher growth. For me not an option, as I want it with the screw-on armrests (as in AC80C), because this design stable, durable, convenient.
Where did you get that adjustable armrest durable? The first time I hear such nonsense. Moreover, the whole design ас120 designed for men heavier.
Raykor wrote:
I like the model AC220 - here in this chair has everything you need now gamer, but the truth is it is much more expensive АС80С
it is almost the same as ас120, only more enhanced, to another category.

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

Immunis wrote:
Where did you get that adjustable armrest durable? The first time I hear such nonsense.
Read carefully what I write. Again: with screw-on armrests (as in AC80C), because this design stable, durable, convenient. In AC80C they just Unregulated and it fits me.
Guys, a couple rotten. I asked for opinions about plush-cons of the model. Let's analogues for comparison.

R
Raykor 01.04.20

What do you say about this gaming chair - the backrest is conveniently adjustable and it helps to keep a smooth spine, if it recline. But if you want analogue, then view the lineup Arozzi Monza and DXRacer, but warn that their story will be much more expensive than the Aerocool

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

Well, Yes, I would like budget. What can you say about the adjusting mechanism? In chairs it is the main source of damage. The mechanism is unified, as I understand it, so you can project the experience of using such a mechanism from any seat.

R
Raykor 01.04.20

Yes safe from Aerocool adjusting mechanism, if good care, it will last you a long time. Honestly, Gaming chair AC80C a great gaming chair that will fit most gamers, the more expensive practically will not differ, except that the pillow under his head will appear, the design will change slightly, but the label will be antler, which by the way you paid several times!

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

As the mechanism is attached to seduce? Included is not clear, screws or bolts in the bag are. A video with the Assembly no. Are screws to stick the leg to the chair? =(

S
Samuil2 01.04.20

I AC80C the instructions for Assembly not found. But found on Aerocool AC120, here the video as going the chair - So there is an adjustment mechanism mounted it with screws from the kit. So probably in AC80C.

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

Samuil2 wrote:
So there is an adjustment mechanism mounted it with screws from the kit. So probably in AC80C.
Puglias praises armchair. But still, AC80C I liked. Even the presence of cushions at the head and the fifth point. In short, ordered, waiting.

S
Samuil2 01.04.20

I liked the design very much, the present gaming chair. Looks cool, especially if the computer is also in similar colors, aggressive looks)

M
MuSStafA 01.04.20

I design and price into him. Anyway, if no one else offers, I will order. Later, I will unsubscribe.