3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sermavery 01.04.20 12:31 am

Battleships in the Navy Kenueya (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Where can I find battleships in the world? One took it and never get caught. From bounty hunters to the maximum 4th level of tracing, only the frigate and brig with good performance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sermavery 01.04.20

The main plot was full, the side is almost not carried out, a few FORTS captured. Maybe that's why hunters are not linear?

g
gorn330 01.04.20

If a frigate and a brig - it means more 3rd level! Although it seems like all 4 of the icon is solid. (I have) some More ships and get going steep linear!

C
Camper88 01.04.20

below the map there is a protected plantation there watching lineiny 60 LVL

_
__Anonymous__ 01.04.20

Ferix Tez
I have battleships directly darting in the southern part of the map...

S
Syslik430 01.04.20

__Anonymous__
Similarly,in the South their car,but without the pumped daws better not to go there.There is usually one ships don't hang out,usually 2-3 convoys

g
gorn330 01.04.20

Those battleships that are just to the South float level is too small. (30-e and 40-some only come across it seems...) For a number of jobs in the Navy Kenueya need battleship 60 level - with a capacity of 90. And they are either hunters to take either one Camper88 wrote. Well, one lineiny level 60 will be enough. In my opinion better hunters a few pieces to capture.

S
Sermavery 01.04.20

Thank you very much, guys! Special thanks gorn330.

I
Igor_Kholupko 01.04.20

All right said gorn330, plus you for that, but the ship near plantation, you need a special way to take.
Take it on Board the ship, send in the Navy (a frigate next to him do not touch if you sink or get boarded, you lost a restricted area and there will no longer appear Galeon), float away, far away, come back, and he was again there.
Or you can take out the hunters 4 level.

PS the Word battleship for sailing ships of the line not in use! Note

A
Aleksey Luchshe 01.04.20

Ryabyat in the South there are 60lvl linear sets on the dock, swam to him to get Martyr, and vizuete him to fight and fuck with martirani current so it should go to his Fort but don't go out round the edge zone is taken to obordazh after sailing on piano repair and replenishment of ammunition in the fight again
PS. the island must be kept by a warehouse full until he wakes up full linear wakes up again on the dock

A
Aleksey Luchshe 01.04.20

Dakim Makarov scored the entire fleet

A
Artem Fedorov23 01.04.20

Hi. You sailed on the South cards? There's a lot of battleships!