3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolarGinger 01.04.20 12:31 am

The search for companions to play (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Origin: SolarGinger
Looking for Tim, normal teammates to bend complicated :D
I started playing only recently, so tips on the game from more experienced players are welcome)
9 Comments
Sort by:
r
ranon 01.04.20

SolarGinger
And on what platform you purchased the game ?

L
L490 01.04.20

SolarGinger
Suggest to start with simple contracts, or they're trophies or challenges. On heroes , infantry, vehicles, etc.
Collect more parts to open the cards first level map quick scoring, it is each class of infantry. Pump it to the max that class, which is more like it, or upgrade all at once, I did, because a little bit of everything play.
Sent a request

r
ranon 01.04.20

SolarGinger
I would have to start advised to pass the storyline company. There to mechanics can be used, and credits after a full course will give a normal( or 5000 or 10000 I can't remember). And Yes, the request is sent)

v
vitalik76 01.04.20

L490
L490 wrote:
Collect more parts to open the cards first level map quick scoring, it is each class of infantry.
Points are not so much required in the game. The only need to pump them 20 grade, to have access to crafting all of the cards. And after that, further increases in rank has no value. Maybe what DLC is still something exceptional will do, but there it is.

Personally, I prefer to play for the gunners and no cards passivos not taken. And I take the following:
1. Ion torpedo to destroy enemy equipment (turrets) and technology (of course flying and walking technique with one missile is not destroyed, but the points were comps going for a hit).
2. Ion missile turret (due to the fact that she is able to shoot at the infantry, and apparently unlimited distance) and it justifies itself, because frags from it are very often
3. If the enemies have when you capture the point the hold switch, change the ion torpedo mine, which is placed near the switch. Mina in this game, unfortunately forgot how to explode automatically, so as soon as I see that went to the capture point, immediately activate the bomb and vrazhina fun is undermined. Then the main thing to have time again to undermine the point before running to the next wave of enemies.
4.As the third card use the explosive time. If you need to keep a narrow corridor, it's just IMBA. The enemies are added in batches. Also that heroes who have this skill there is no protection (normal shots they reflect)
5. On the maps where people play for robots and where there is LAAT, using not explosive, and charged the sentry who shaves LAAT in seconds.

For other classes I haven't played for as long as will open and pumped a cannon gunner, a lot of time going. And if you start to play for all of them, then really do not bleed.

S
SolarGinger 01.04.20

Thank you all for the advice, the campaign was passed, maps farmatsia)

C
CryHunter 01.04.20

SolarGinger
You can play as every fighter and make 50 kills for it to give credit, and a greater potential to reveal different classes. I, for example, the officer seemed useless, then I played for him, in the end, good for a change, his roll is good and the pistol is accurate enough first.

L
L490 01.04.20

vitalik76
I mean, I don't need glasses?what is the point of even playing then?And as the heroes take?
I have this map was among the first on any hero card take, fulfill their contracts at the click of your fingers. Until you run without this card, your 2000 points for example, I, too, would be the 3500.
All heroic the contracts have been completed, 70 percent of all General contracts over
I'm not saying that for every increase in level give From 2 to 3 oblique , which can be a mountain of boxes to open, get a lot of parts and anyone want to pump to the max and not just one hero, and the level is rising due to points from battles.Thanks I have boxes ful racked 3 of their 4 classes of characters completely palp Vader, Leia, Luke, fazma, Finn , and ships fully interceptor. 37 total LVL only
PS your favorite bands, with a full card quick set of points plus a full card of the defender from the top do not come out. Never. Just to be in it from the beginning to the end of the round. And for first place in the top give for a round is a minimum of 480 credits, even if you lose.
PSS: I did not mean to offend you, don't think, just sharing how I usually play

v
vitalik76 01.04.20

L490 wrote:
I have this map was among the first on any hero card take, fulfill their contracts at the click of your fingers. Until you run without this card, your 2000 points for example, I, too, would be the 3500.
It's the type in the last part. Want stupid stuff frags - take bakta a bomb, because everything with her, and want to have fun - take that amp that much.

L490 wrote:
All heroic the contracts have been completed, 70 percent of all General contracts over
Not looked how many tasks I completed. I think not more than half. I don't tend to perform tasks that I don't like. Still their execution is not gold the same pay. Well give 35 components or 15 crystals. Not much of a difference.

L490 wrote:
your favorite heavyweight with a full card quick set of points plus a full card of the defender from the top do not come out.
Of course you can, but then you have to play as I like and so. I did not set goals to be the first.

L490 wrote:
I'm not saying that for every increase in level give From 2 to 3 oblique , which can be a mountain of boxes to open
Even open on a number of points can be only 1 box, well, if very lucky, two. However, this is true only up to about level ten. Then new levels will open up very often, for it points to the next level here requires significantly more than in the first part. And after level 30 each new, this is a separate holiday. I now have either the 34th, or 35th. I can't remember when the new level was received.

L490 wrote:
And for first place in the top give for a round is a minimum of 480 credits, even if you lose.
My score is the same, what victory, what is defeat. But in General, 480 not Tau amount for which I would be nose to the ground digging. Now, if it more toe to attribute. And so, what first, what last, still in a single battle is not enough money even for 1 box. Besides the contents of the boxes are simply full of shit. Yesterday played probably 5 pieces of boxes opened. And what I've dropped? In each box, 50 credits and 50 components, and the remaining 3 cards stable copy. I wouldn't be surprised if I was all pumped, but the fact of the issue is that I have almost nothing but gunner don't bleed. Rather cards that much, but all of the first level. And the boxes they drop. Card green drop one in a few days. Card blue, if one falls, it is incredible. Purple card I've seen only in special prize boxes, in regular or never. Frankly I'm sick of this grinduva pumping. In mass effect Andromeda loot and of higher quality was, and is 2200 spent, got 3 copies of (i.e. brought back 600) plus 50 credits plus 50 components of the card. That's all standard loot. Not interested in playing when every time consistently is shit from the boxes falls out.

L
L490 01.04.20

Yes, I am now the drawers open only for parts, everything else is absolute trash