3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh1VaGo 01.04.20 12:32 am

New game + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the beginning of NG+ lost mutagen. Left 1 of each cell. Also there was a bug with intoxication, decided to reset the perks. In the end, it was lower by 4 points (had a 327, was 323). Studied acquired resistance. Who faced with such problems? Is there a solution? Thank you.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreamZed 01.04.20

Zh1VaGo
C mutagens all right,so they are spending on AP mutations before NG+,WITH intoxication XS...maybe some quest decoctions/Elika out of the list and they must re-obtain the plot.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 01.04.20

not found in the suitcase metagenerator Regis in NG+. so the question arises - why the heck is it needed, if this is the end game anyway, and in NG+ it is not tolerated... useless crap

c
cheezette 01.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
to continue to play, to fulfill orders, or simply to look for signs of issues, as an option

b

cheezette wrote:
to continue to play, to fulfill orders, or simply to look for signs of issues, as an option
what's the point? by the time the final battle makes sense to clean the map and put the whole experience in leveling, and the money in the best equipment. well that's my opinion. you can certainly run a story, and then cleaned the map, but I don't know. NG+ never used in 5 playthroughs (a couple of times I tried, but I quit after 5-10 minutes) - not much chasing sequence of quests swung to 57 at the end of the game. and then what? the second row of skills will not grow, and the wolf level 60 with a damage of fifteen thousand and bespontovye pieces of iron 60-70 level will only bring chaos and confusion into the game. and all this wolf armor first level cooler armor Grand master from a past life... and a limit of 100 levels probably will happen sooner than we would like. even arandic, as if you weren't rocking, you hit the ceiling level, and a new one will no and it do not bleed.

Z
Zh1VaGo 01.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I agree with you. Too simple the game on NG+ gets. 15 hours died one time from height of fall) And arondit generally pumped can't because all pairs tychek falls (played to death) have to find high level monsters and hammer away with the rebound for 2-3 minutes. Expect new experiences, and received only the hunt coming back to the old

b

can tell eternal monster. just for pumping useful )))

R
RevIO2RUS 01.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
in NG+ there are interesting moments, such as where the stronger monsters in the regular game, winsomely against them it was almost impossible to play, in NG+ I feel really an experienced witch, not a punching bag, unable to defeat even monsters much stronger than you, sometimes with difficulty and tactics, but that exposes in my opinion the game more interesting on the other hand, even better shows itself most likely NG+ with mods to the complication, where known in advance elixirs and teas, plus the skills in the normal game was imboy, be useful purely for survival.

W
Widukind 01.04.20

I playing with a school of roach, prosperini plot Blood and wine as soon as he became available after rescuing Buttercup. It was terrible crap, and it turned out that metagenerator I already had before getting on Skellige - and even in this version, it really came in handy, since a lot of mutagens that it generates are not suitable for decoction school roach - there need small. It turns out that this object is useless even if you go with the logic of the plot

D
DreamZed 01.04.20

RevIO2RUS
On regular NG and I found all the shards are submitted and survive easy(though under a couple of builds sharpened)..on NG+ just a little more diversity in builds.