3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starkin 01.04.20 12:32 am

Pirates (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Pogamat as in the cartoon the pirates-if you can describe more in detail-thank you in advance
22 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ali Aushev 01.04.20

Starkin
Shame on you!

S
Starkin 01.04.20

Ali Aushev
But what studica

s
sheikan 01.04.20

She has no protection what the problem might be?

F
Folko-ven 01.04.20

Starkin
The game is very good,costs very little,made by a small Studio without a publisher(or the price of failure for them high)
That's why even a staunch pirate how I bought it.

A
AdamJensen 01.04.20

Folko-ven
And save with the pirated version you tossed in the Steam version?

F
Folko-ven 01.04.20

AdamJensen
I wrote I bought it.In ghogha.

A
AdamJensen 01.04.20

Folko-ven
I thought you first the pirate was then bought. And the fact that GOG or Steam you did not write.

F
Folko-ven 01.04.20

AdamJensen
If you care about conservation,just check in the end got a refund.

A
AdamJensen 01.04.20

Folko-ven
Already bought and tested, it works, save fit and don't even need to move them, they're in the right folder initially)
And the game is very nice.

.Overlords 01.04.20

плеватFolko-ven
you're not a pirate, ideological as I am, the pirates even for the ruble can not buy. you're like a parody. ordinary licesne

t
todor7 01.04.20

.Overlords
let's replace the word pirate for a beggar

M
MunchkiN 616 01.04.20

probably tou can
usually multiplayer tied to some account. for example in ghogha pirate and license is identical to the difference that the game is obtained through the strange not ciclico account
and so it could theoretically play all MMO's just installing them

.Overlords 01.04.20

todor7
let's replace licesne to l, or a cash cow

p
pochtipushkin 01.04.20

Folko-ven
Plus! These games are a sin pirates. Such developers can be counted on the fingers. They need to support the money, otherwise we will continue to eat slag from the giants.

S
Starkin 01.04.20

.Overlords
++++ and again++++

S
SS44 01.04.20

pochtipushkin yeah , divinity is good - it's a sin pirates , the Witcher 3 is good - the sin pirates and such can be read in most topics many, many games...

p
pochtipushkin 01.04.20

SS44
So what's your point?
I no one game that I like, from the developers who are respected not spiratic.
Yes, I pirate download when not familiar with the game/series, and if the game is decent, then buy.

What I mean is that good developers need to support the coin.

_
_SubZero_ 01.04.20

like you can play in coop with a pirate

S
Sinistre 01.04.20

ETOGES how fucking homeless you have to be to pirate THESE games? Especially considering the fact that the price tag on it is extremely low... well, No, I understand pirates next Obscene, or is there a Bunch of Edge, which is essentially a pipeline, and buying them is a waste of money, but piece, quality product pirates... well, just alascom need to be.

d
dizz2010 01.04.20

I also belong to the tribe Licorice and happy about it!!! A decent game worth it!!!