3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Desm1les 01.04.20 12:32 am

The betrayal of the ruler (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

What happens when you betray the Governor? Is it possible to do it provoke?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 01.04.20

Desm1les
find two brothers, one do ruler, and the other kill

S
Straik29a 01.04.20

and how do you know who is who, brother, friend...))

F
FMore 01.04.20

Straik29a

c
callmegod 01.04.20

Desm1les
Come to the castle without a storm pile on him. Put the new. All orcs are subordinate to you, remain the same.

K
Kik_Way 01.04.20

Guys, play the pirates. Already passed the whole game and at the end, supposedly I have all the strongholds. Please tell me how to make it so that she would become the enemy? tried to look the Orc blood brothers, one subordinated and made him a ruler, and the second was killed. Waited a very long time what would my ruler came to avenge his brother, but he never did. Maybe even to her some way?

I
Igor Shvedov 01.04.20

Like the rulers are unable to deliver, otherwise the game would become very well Hardaway and Grinda would be even greater.

a
aist16 01.04.20

callmegod
This is how to get there without a storm? After all, the icon on the door of the castle Ctrl appears, probably after the capture of all key points? Or what?

a
aist16 01.04.20

Can someone tell me in passing?
Help, already five times can't kill the tar Garota on a frozen lake. I do not understand control, how to make Kärnan swoop on Balrog and pit it in the water? Explain, please, what are the keys to control in battle? I'm trying to control the dragon movement keys W, A, S, D, but, unless you hold RMB, the movement of the dragon chaotic and difficult managed. If you press RMB, sight appear, and you can zoom in - W, or removed - S from Balrog. LKM - ice dragon's breath, when you release the LMB, Ctrl - icy blast. Perform three ice blast at tar Garoto, his health is reduced by a third, and anything more is not reduced. Pressing the Space bar, it seems to cause acceleration of the flight of the dragon, but something, I don't notice it. And where to accelerate, if it goes up, then it is difficult to target the dragon on the barlog. And then if a mouse - frost breath, the dragon stops, ie you can pick up speed and hit the barlog but without the icy breath. Tried it, but Kärnan dies... Help, all the rest job is done, can't go any further in the story.

c
callmegod 01.04.20

aist16
Meaning that the fortress was already taken you.
Betrays your protege, which you yourself have identified the rulers of the fortress. The fortress is taken, your officers remain on the walls.
When I was betrayed and got into the castle. I never attacked, just ran to the gate and went to the castle to fight with a traitor. Just don't remember or newly recruited, or a new set.
aist16
I play with a gamepad. Very clunky controls, not intuitive on the dragon. I just flew up and turned around on him, dodged to the extent possible, shot up again. Then icon appears, press and rubbing it into the ice so many times. I just could not cope with the management and not always rally could dodging prozhat the desired button. But the first time was at Grammont HP.

a
aist16 01.04.20

callmegod
Thanks, understood, me, except Brusa, yet not betrayed.
I will still try, to Win. :-)