3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 01.04.20 12:32 am

How to play on an Internet in Hidden and Dangerous 2 (Hidden and Dangerous 2)

How to play on an Internet in Hidden and Dangerous 2, I don't know. When you start to connect to the game, you throw. Wrong CD in. Where can I get it and where to place it????????
23 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Sage_ 01.04.20

Does anyone know the server addresses?

A
Ayrat 01.04.20

I also have this garbage. No, initially when I first established it was somewhere from 10 servers to 3 or 2 to go, and now no matter what. MOROKOV either too much or not the correct code of the disk.

L
Lichhhh 01.04.20

I dvoinik the drives are starting to look for servers - if equipped - says too many players go where few writes invalid code cd... I Downloaded it myself Win332 server from Illusion Softworks (222Мгб) - note map Normandy 3 , popping up the DOS window. Writes:
Creating Server HD2 v1.04
Firewall setting have been modifield!
Loading mission Normandy3
>......................................
>
And all... then no GU-GU... No firewall neither I nor the provider is not... Who knows where the Shoe pinches? Experience of games on an Internet is not at all))) PAMAGITE!!!!)))

L
Lichhhh 01.04.20

forgot, all respect!))))

p
pindos 01.04.20

how to play on the Internet to hidden he what is a CD key requests and I fucking know where he is and like it there vsavlyat

T
Taurus-v 01.04.20

Hello to all fans of the HD2+Sabre Squadron. LAN problems with the game was not played as a co-op and against each other. Was version 1.11. The problems were only with the game on the Internet. First, there was little available servers, and secondly, those servers which can connect to display a message - not valid CD key.
The problem could not solve, except how to buy the official release from 1C. If not in stores - order through the online store BOLERO. (tested by me personally 3 discs - 235 rubles excluding shipping).
2 user with the same key will not be able to connect to one server !!! So take care of the CD key !!!!
Enough to buy a HD2 c key, if there is someone to share the addon, it can not acquire.
've been playing for a week in the Internet - super, had to re-learn to play :) This is not against the bots fight :)
See you on the battlefield !!!

S
Shacal 01.04.20

Good time of day, the game is really good, I read an article one expert hacks, like continue nebudet, and in General the game sucks, all this bullshit he sucks , but I've got 20 more coop maps, tested working, server version 1.0.12, the server is ezhednevno from 20 to 24, the address in a network the Internet 85.249.169.57 ports 11001 coop, Zagat 11005, 11009 new coop, you are welcome to our hut to prepare for the release web, where you can find many interesting things about Hidden&Dangerous 2 Sabre Squadron

M
Marsel Kazan 01.04.20

When we have LAN wrote the wrong key we tried to reconnect and it worked although we have one and the same pirates

_
__Pavel__ 01.04.20

People help! there are two computers connected to the LAN... then create a server... connect... hanging window type Podkluchenie to server... and all!!!
what to do? just say the game is not licensed (downloaded), but really really want to play, tell me what can I do???

M
MP-44 01.04.20

Hi Shacal ! If not broke would you paint thoroughly through the steps for kettle how to connect to the game( H&D2 ) on the net? Ride connection is a standard telephone line or need something faster? I have H&D2 SS v.1.11.0 . Thanks in advance.
PS as for the game, he is ready or not yet?

B
Belyy88 01.04.20

tell us all about how it on the network IGCT please

M
Marsel Kazan 01.04.20

On the network and play almost not real because all the servers are mostly closed and no otkrytyh Russian servak??

k
kofik 01.04.20

In the game you can play through Hamachi, this program to create a local area via the Internet. It's very simple.

k
kofik 01.04.20

Write to the PM who wants to play H&D2 online with hamachi, I want to play with a bunch of people.

k
kofik 01.04.20

The network name in the Hamachi hidden password 123, play-time can negotiate via PM.

S
Supro123 01.04.20

_Pavel_
People help! there are two computers connected to the LAN... then create a server... connect... hanging window type Podkluchenie to server... and all!!!

YEAH identity such proble current Internet tried...and you see a server zahoju and writes....also the connection type of mole and a mustache on it

A
Abbat-Faria 01.04.20

Supro123
The problem was solved in the following way: since the game uses UDP ports which are closed in Windows XP by default, you need to enable the Windows built-in firewall and add an exception for H&D 2, for all ports. (This must be done by all players on the network) Suffered from this issue for a long 4 years, all forums have foreign parasail... eventually solved the problem himself suddenly. The truth is, it is as it perehotelos))) after the release of Gears of War and Splinter Cell in co-op hidden as it is pathetic smotrica.

f
fuckyoufuck 01.04.20

Abbat-Faria
you're a genius!!! as soon as made by your Council as a miracle!!! I immediately zakonektitsya on a server :) Life ascended to heaven!!!

228228ssv 01.04.20

Guys pomagite please how to play on the Internet in Hidden & Dangerous 2 into necessary shtob friends can enter the server camu is not difficult to add skupe-maloy12394
and explain pliz pliz thanks in Advance

N
NesHKa7 01.04.20

Creating Server HD2 v1.12
Firewall settings have been modifield
download the mission |Brest|
>.........................................
The game launched
>
Further not work I even serv can't find what to do
pliz tell me