3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HDP 01.04.20 12:32 am

How to remove a partner? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Well, how?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Markus84 01.04.20

To kill or what? Why? And as the rest of the targets to kill with vehicles, weapons, not the channel.

S
Sorento NSK 01.04.20

any way, they are like a shadow walking behind you

J
Just-Name 01.04.20

HDP
They can be ordered to stand still and all. And indeed they do not interfere without orders not to shoot,the stealth also do not spoil as their enemies can not see,so what are they stopping? forget it and all

m
moblin 01.04.20

Adik-rus
About still as you can see, a couple of races wasted and there was an inscription supposedly raised the alarm as your partner burned. Well, at least on the highest difficulty firing.

J
Just-Name 01.04.20

moblin
played on the best (litsuha) this never happened,perhaps you caught a bug,or he was sleeping

m
moblin 01.04.20

Adik-rus
I'm all for the fence was, and these idiots through the enemy base to me lomonulsya that's on them and sarelis. And it was 3 times.

n
no gamer 01.04.20

I tell my almost tight before the enemies do not notice each other. And they have me not notice the approaching train and killed on the rails.

K
KilimanJaro 01.04.20

My imbitsily also go under the nose of the enemy and not notice each other =) so far, that it suits me )

C
Com_Bat 01.04.20

Tadpole tracked down these so....constantly take a pot shot at him.Ordered them to hold position and run for a tadpole.

D
DayPsycho 01.04.20

Yeah, a lot of jokes with their mobs)))) My fun too sometimes), Especially their - EY! I cartel! ))))