3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RadM0nd 01.04.20 12:33 am

The main problem of Russian voice. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The gifts of the people.
So I bought a Third Witch, and then remembered that the game has a Russian voice from behind lypsinka there are problems with the speed of speech. Like, characters that speak in the tongue twisters, then rastakat every word.
Whether strongly it affects the immersion in the game? And is there any way to fix it?
Thanks in advance
In Google did not find (Probably badly searched)
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tok-220v 01.04.20

not much because the voice acting was fixed a little, when the game was released then was hard, now everything is fine, not as noticeable as it was.

U
UkrGeralt 01.04.20

RadM0nd
This from a man more dependent, and in the additions is fixed. Not repaired, either play that, or play with English voice acting, the Polish also acceleration are. Another complaint was like the intonation in the Russian voice of Geralt too wrong and emotional. In this regard, the Polish voice of Geralt's perfect for me, not as emotional as in the Russian voice Kuznetsova, and not too monotonous as in the English voice acting Kokla. I advise you to play with a Russian voice acting, don't like to switch. Everything must be viewed individually.

M
Maloy_x84 01.04.20

A little noticeable of course, Geralt sometimes speaks very quickly, but quickly and not paying attention.

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

RadM0nd
The game is not particularly affected, but you can change the voice acting, for example, in English, but that's just the Russian voice more than fills the game with the atmosphere of the time through manner of speech of NPC, especially noticeable in Velenje and in the White Garden.

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

UkrGeralt
Personally, I liked the Russian voice of Geralt, because the voice Kuznetsova well he came even with the Witcher 2. As for emotions, I think the Russian voice acting it would be hard to do without them, but in the English version the voice of Geralt, in relation to emotion, sounded just perfect. Polish nothing heard, so once.

D
Dzhoel Miller 01.04.20

RadM0nd
I personally greatly hindered the acceleration of speech, had to switch to English voice acting (although the Russian voice acting is great, especially Geralt) :(

W
Waffen 01.04.20

Russian voice went just perfectly.Only CRIS cutear the entire game...I couldn't get used to it.

P
Pro100 Endryu 01.04.20

RadM0nd
You know, if I would not know this fact, I would not immediately realize that the game is such a problem even exists. And so, actually, this is rare, and the hearing does not cut. Have fun :)

S
SemyStall 01.04.20

Passed the game and never had tongue twisters. Where did you make them up?

_
_iSTALKER_ 01.04.20

SemyStall
Was. Either you didn't pay attention, or took recently.
Right now all is good with voice acting, and no accelerations or decelerations, no

S
SemyStall 01.04.20

_iSTALKER_
Passed a month and a half ago. And we started a year and a half ago)

O
Oleg V 01.04.20

everything is fine with the voice acting...

J
JABA AZAZINA 01.04.20

well, as you say. don't know what bug is, but sometimes begin to speak in high speech and the animation of the mouth is not working. talking with my mouth closed. well, okay, if, say, in such moments the sorceress doing a spell, you'd think they're about yourself, but when Geralt someone of elf-like drawn... weird, in General.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.04.20

honestly speaking I do not notice this in earlier versions
when the proud cinematic fps

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.04.20

RadM0nd
Don't know how other voice,a Russian voice and sometimes changing,and the sound of the voice (if the Persian in a mask) such as if it this mask does not.It regards the conversations with the doctors of mertvecy.And during the last dialogue with the Baron in Veronicah he wishes good luck CRIS,even if you agree to help him in the marshes

JABA AZAZINA
well, as you say. don't know what bug is, but sometimes begin to speak in high speech and the animation of the mouth is not working.
On Alskom the language of his mouth, no one opens

S
Shadowarm 01.04.20

Switch to another voice,it did not fix it

V
Vtorinec 01.04.20

Not much interfered with in the game , although some moments sounded very strange

A
ArXangel_ann 01.04.20

Acceleration was never fixed, just something where a little better now. In the first passage is not very Intrusive as fascinated by the story and the picture. Although at times it was funny to listen how Geralt chatters. And CRIS just sounded disgusting.
Now very jarring, I can't. Had to switch to English. the voice acting (by the way, and the thrill of the game has changed. Geralt is a very different work). The Polish is very funny, although the voice is good))

D
Denis Dzhexons 01.04.20

That's about the voices of CRIS I 100% agree, that sounded bad, but maybe just not well picked up the voice, I think. The English version is much better.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 01.04.20

they even recorded a song of Priscilla almost finished. and the animation and the sound for Russian localization