3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gking 01.04.20 12:33 am

Iron will (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

As understood from Talion have the skill Iron will to subdue the orcs, where to get it or for what mission he is given?
8 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xantik156 01.04.20

Gking
Iron will is a skill the orcs which to subdue not

B
Blaster Dark 01.04.20

This skill can remove the Orc only through humiliation(lower level)... I am the one humiliated, so he ... was insane, but still subdued. Across the table their Captains are doing well.

c
callmegod 01.04.20

Gking
At the beginning of act II.
Iron will is the orcs.

y
yar1097 01.04.20

4 times already humiliated the Orc, and Iron will didn't sleep. There is a chance that will fall in the future?

B
Blaster Dark 01.04.20

Well, chances are that you will fall short... And yet it seems to me that Brouse was also Iron Will - otherwise not to explain that he took so betrayed... In it the actor dies!

Z
ZeFeRKo 01.04.20

yar1097
Yes there is a chance, maybe the first humiliation of the abyss, and maybe 5 to stay, as there is a chance that will turn into a dumpling Orc or psycho, I have olog morsel after 5-6 humiliation turned, smiles, and yells know is always

y
yar1097 01.04.20

ZeFeRKo
I have it is crazy. Constantly screaming Dark Lord! Bright Lord! Dark Lord! Bright Lord!

a
aist16 01.04.20

At the beginning of the second act, I did not come across the captains with iron will, and when conquered many of the captains, took several fortresses, were together almost constantly, or just want the captain to subdue, and he is killed, no matter how trying not to kill him. Maybe it's the way the game is programmed!?
Generally, there are oddities in this game. Conquered about a dozen captains, assembled a strike team of the six groups, gave them all the improvements, and before the storming of the fortress, decided to take a break for lunch. Teleported to another point that it is securely stored, out of the game. After lunch, load the game, going to attack the fortress, and in the Army I got all the zeros, captain, not one in submission no. Also, all went to lunch and never came back. :-)
Now, I'm going to lunch, after the capture of the fortress. :-)