3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zox-Zox 01.10.19 12:02 pm

Optimizations in beta (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Last time when allowed to play for free Bethke, the Recon would have slowed down and many of the graphics settings were not visible or not available. Now everything has changed for the better!) The game works fine and the dialogue became clearer and more intense.
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheburashka 01.10.19

Zox-Zox
Good that this toy is all serovno is tormozit on the middle br , and buy a computer for 200k with a salary of 50K is not particularly accumulate ))))

S
Steve Taller 01.10.19

Zox-Zox
You remind me of a certain clown was on here and was told about 2 GTC Titan Z, Keplerian and they had all pulled. Also on VIDOS was one indicator of fps, here you sarnese about some 2 red rocket x, the percent change normal stuff. The Sanchez is all on the cards for computing and for video play, they are not designed for this. You 2080ти, and you some nonsense rubbed

S
Steve Taller 01.10.19

Cheburashka
New beta optimusone as there was no and no, 1080ти you can play in 1440p, but with the time slaikeu, it spoils the picture wildly, without it, the dialogue is at times steeper, but at 1440p already 1080ти not enough

Z
Zox-Zox 01.10.19

Steve Taller
Are you stupid or not? I wrote to you that the platform is sold as money is not the wind, when she bought it. Yes, I bought now worse, but it saved a lot. With maps I do not. Your 20 nuclear Intel or risen, that the usual modern i5 makes zero difference in games. Here's an example of your stuff that you have in the profile and here is an example of a lamp-percent against pricey i9.
Spoiler
The rocket is designed to not utyrkov that change the maps every time several times in a year or two and if you do not understand the Rockets, then buy your own and check it out, or don't make a mess.
You 2080ти
No, I did not go buy a card for a hundred Grand for two years))))

New beta optimusone as there was no and no, 1080ти you can play in 1440p

This is for recooping it is not there, and for those who understands computers – there is.
On the old beta I had 38 fps. Now 60. My advice to you is don't take all things and phenomena in the absolute, all-knowing. I I have a guy who's worth four rocket and one 780ti So his performance in two and a half times more than you on one 1080ti. You must be one of those who bought the top card of the new family and thinks she's better than her not and her old one is much better. Rzhu – I can not))))
Z with regards to Titans – they're on old architecture and they can play is only at minimum graphics. Card already about these.

Z
Zox-Zox 01.10.19

Steve Taller
but 1440p is already 1080ти not enough
I wonder where it was not enough....
When people are easily played on 1050 or 1060 in this game with a comfortable fps.

z
zEmberg 01.10.19

Well with my old xenicom 3470 is quite cheerful.
Spoiler

s
shhelkun 01.10.19

980ti to run standards.
Spoiler

K
KyDecHuk666 01.10.19

Cheburashka
computer for 90k, the game flies on ultra