3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIKHAJ0911 01.04.20 03:59 pm

I have a problem!Please help! (Far Cry 3)

I have windows xp sp3.Installed far cry 3.When you first start highlighted a mistake.Then poked around YouTube and found a solution.The problem was solved.In the second run shows a window that says far cry 3,then began to appear different errors.(As was shown in a YouTube video)to most of these mistakes pushed all OK.Then shows a window that says:NVOGLDC invisible:farcry3.exe.(The photo I attached).Help than can!!!!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewil 01.04.20

this is the error DDR memory, you have her ? Google,as a bunch of fixes to fix this problem...

V
VladiKPSS 01.04.20

Old story with HR.. the most effective is the correction of service DEP :
Спойлерhttp://nopcproblem.ru/index.php/articles/1-articles/39-pamyatnemozhetbitread
Happens for various reasons ,and not only with games and not only in the assemblies .
correction.. rather off :
Спойлерnoexecute=AlwaysOff

M
MIKHAJ0911 01.04.20

Thank you very much,helped!!!!very grateful...you know because xp is not in that play...(

V
VladiKPSS 01.04.20

Why are the same.. the same postal-2 with variations of the same FS 10x1(Far Cry - The Best Of Mods 10 In 1 (2006) PC)(he is now nostalgic -on the last difficulty with work..) by the way all working :
the same G of D-4... but a lot of you can find the main reasonable settings.. well ,Yes, the video is not that
-----------------------------
Microsoft EN Windows XP Professional /noexecute=optin /fastdete

Is optin but exactly the same with the pass.
Here's another :
Start -> Run -> %systemdrive%\Boot.ini
www.windxp.com.ru/readwritten.htm
(...After editing the boot.ini don't forget to save this file and reboot
the computer for the changes stopli in force)

M
MIKHAJ0911 01.04.20

VladiKPSS
All I simply disabled,like you wrote...and all start....YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I AM....Bolshoe thank you)))method with off-work,well, all I have in Far Cry 3

V
VladiKPSS 01.04.20

Take care
http://www.playground.ru/files/far_cry_3_mix_mod_by_sabbat75_final_updt-82665/
but I better like ( FarCry 3 - Mod Pack 1.04-1.05 )look for no) then the bandits chosen different weapons almost at the beginning of the game .
and trainer :
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_3_treyner_trainer_25_1_05_fling-50360/
Yes ! Assembly - FAR - GRY 3 [v1.05+1 DLC] (Buka) [Fenixx] - for me the best
PS. I added in a NOD to the game folder in exceptions .
PSS. If you use the game shortcut then in properties, add this :
SpoilerS:\Games\Far Cry 3.Deluxe Edition.v 1.04\bin\farcry3_d3d11.exe -GameProfile_UnlimitedAmmo 1 -russian
infinite ammo .

g
gameoverguys 01.04.20

guys understand..you have long discussed this topic. but I crawled out exactly the same error now on Windows 10t. and I don't know how to solve it. please help! that's what gives the game. - NVOGLDC invisible:main.exe.invalid application error.... the game is online. is called MU Online. it does not matter how to run the game. and through the launcher and through the main file. exe.. everything is exactly the throws. server mu new. people play developing and I want to play and can't. please help!

G
Guest 15.04.21

April 2021: the error upon shutdown (NVOGLDC invisible) is still there (Win10pro) and I don't play online-games...