3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon S Kenedy 01.04.20 04:00 pm

The old NFS on 10 wines (Need for Speed: Underground)

In short, I don't know what the fuck is this but that the second underground,that mostwanted 2005 that carbon on Windows 10 give 5-10 fps.How to solve this problem that worked fine on a dozen?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 01.04.20

Leon S Kenedy
to remove crappy Windows and download fit.I have the second andera all go. I on MV spread fashion. from 2004 to 2018, everything launches

J
JoKeRD07 01.04.20

Leon S Kenedy
I have absolutely no idea what you mean, I played Underground, Underground 2, MW in January and everything was fine (compatibility mode not included). Can you Repack counterfeit pump?

D
Dead Skinhead 01.04.20

I only have Carbon 40 fps on a dozen issues, and the rest are good)

L
Leon S Kenedy 01.04.20

JoKeRD07
Recommend Repack second andera mostwanted of 2005 and carbon

J
JoKeRD07 01.04.20

Leon S Kenedy
On rutrekere MW 2005, author distribution wiseman777

L
Leon S Kenedy 01.04.20

JoKeRD07
OK I will look.but andera and second carbon to posovetui pliz

L
Leon S Kenedy 01.04.20

JoKeRD07
Damn each and can throw the link above for a distribution from this author?For or I in the eye dolblyus or hell knows,all distribution from the mechanics

J
JoKeRD07 01.04.20

Leon S Kenedy

Spoiler

L
Leon S Kenedy 16.07.20

JoKeRD07
In short still the same even with the Repack from this author.For 10 Windows lags just a scribe,10 frames per second.update Windows latest.I don't know what to do tried everything

J
JoKeRD07 16.07.20

Leon S Kenedy
Well, if you lag, then frankly I don't know what else to suggest

L
Leon S Kenedy 16.07.20

JoKeRD07
pechalka
first game with such problem.Oh, if the Curling iron is the second cut :(

Q
Qubretes 16.07.20

Leon S Kenedy
Most likely the brakes are not because of the curves of the assemblies and the driver is not installed/installed crooked on the graphics card. Although I have here 7 ka and the message gets out every now and again the error from the software discrete vidyahi, but U2 flies norms (on integrated core work that is), the settings are certainly not top.

P
Poltargeist 29.01.21

We demolish the video driver that Windows sucked in and download the driver from the video chip manufacturer's website. I'm just one of the first to download GeForce Expirience after reinstalling Windows, so I haven't seen anything slow down that much.

P
Pirate_In_Law 05.08.21

They work for me flawlessly. What U, what U2 and everybody else.