3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnipeR_kILLER 01.04.20 04:04 pm

Discussing the new storyline created by the final (Half-Life: Alyx)

Attention I do not recommend reading further, anyone who has not passed HL Alyx, in order to avoid spoilers

Spoilery known in the final Alex rescues his father thanks g-man'that kordinalno rewrites the ending of the second episode.
Because of this, now is born a lot of questions and mysteries, some you can find theory on some not. Offer it and parse together.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SnipeR_kILLER 01.04.20

If you break it down in parts then several questions arise:
1. How suddenly g-man has learned to manage time and whether it was it the time change? The fact that he is able to iskrevlenie space has long been known, but to be able to bend time... Even for the HL universe, it looks more than impossible.
2. As the Alliance was able to catch g-man'a and whether its prison in the original timeline of the HL universe?
3. The paradox of the disappearance of Alex: in fact EA did kill Alex from the past, but lost Alex from the future, despite the fact that the phrase Eli explains that Alex from the future was at the time of occurrence of the EA.

R
RestlessDreams91 01.04.20

The game is not played, only watched the ending.
That gmen not human and has much more opportunities that is a fact. For me personally, that's what neponyatka:
When Alix relieve gmina she thinks makes a Freeman. At that time she did not meet him it turns out. Thanks to menu it changes the story, Eli is alive, but disappears Alix. Gmen puts Alyx in stasis, just as we did with Freeman and Shepard, because now it is a serious interest for hmena (and those behind him). With Freeman it is not met because of the room in stasis, so all the events and was not. How the hell do know about this Eli and Freeman offers to save Alyx? Comes to mind now is that the theory of the multiverse, like in Bioshok, and the memories from the future from alternative branches, like in terminator Genesis.