3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 01.04.20 04:04 pm

Passed DLC for vampires, before Colleagues... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have this problem. I reinstalled Windows. Installed Skyrim. Started to play again. First was the DLC, and suddenly remembered that I stepped. If I pass him before I pass Colleagues, then, when I start to take the Companions, become a werewolf, I'll never be a vampire DLC. Help. Is there a way to not become a werewolf for the Companions, but after their story. or is it possible then having Companions to be cured of Lycanthropy and become a vampire, which I did Harkon? With glowing eyes, stand still with the remaining branch. I'm already pumped.
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melanholiy 01.04.20

Hevnoraak
Well,first,if Serana goes with you,and you told her she was cured of vampirism(the most),it can infect you if you ask.And secondly,as I understand it,although this is not accurate.We have any form of vampirism,and we can turn to the Lord.Although it is not exactly..But the branch is not know.Probably skills are erased after the treatment..

M
Marquess 01.04.20

Melanholiy

I can not become a werewolf?

M
Marquess 01.04.20

After the story and Companions... And another. If I become a werewolf, and then at the end of sujecki for associates will be cured of lycanthropy, then when I enter in the castle where I am the way the owner, he will not be attacking me. I had similar when I turned myself into a werewolf with a spell, not a talent, my eyes become without a pupil and depth of the Apple, as in the movie the Mummy. But vampires don't napabili at me and said I lost the gift, and Serana can again infect me. BEC I just turned back to the Lord and everything was good.

N
NightHawkreal 01.04.20

Werewolves don't get sick, and vampirism is a disease.

b
brazhnickov 01.04.20

Hevnoraak
Yes there is,at the end of prohozhdenia quest for the companions of the hero werewolf is cured and will no longer

b
brazhnickov 01.04.20

Please tell me, I became leader of the companions then why in the section on jobs does not disappear, take the leader of the companions of the job,because I am the leader,and the job give me a simple colleagues,this is the first.The second well colleagues give me the job, go deliver that,kill this,and wondering is this quest end or not.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 01.04.20

brazhnickov
They are endless.

b
brazhnickov 01.04.20

Understand thank you

S
Seik0n 01.04.20

NightHawkreal
Sanguinare Vampirism is a disease, Lord Vampire - a direct legacy to be exact.

p
pandaren555 01.04.20

I went through the DLC for vampires, then Comrades. Total I have the ability the Vampire Lord and the ability to Transformation into the beast. In the castle of vampires for me, no one attacks, although they say that I am in mortal form, and I need to contact Serena that she gave me the gift. In dialogue with Seranoa a paragraph about the return of the gift or the kind. Something like this)))

X
Xelimber 01.04.20

pandaren555
Did you have that [mat]
If I became a werewolf then...
1)At the end of her mission companions can be healed with the help of the witch head
2)Harkon said that his blood weathered all the blood of a werewolf out of you
go for it!

S
Seifer1986 01.04.20

Most likely he cheat prescribed on all skills. There is the skill of turning into a werewolf and a vampire should open. But the perks of a vampire and everything else was gone. If you pass the quest on the shifter it locks the status and perks of a werewolf.

The status of the shifter through the console is still clean.

At the same time with the console experimented and that's what it was.
In short some skills and perks enough to have if they open the console. Can this thing in the console to register, but a real vampire or real werewolf not to become. If something screwed up, it is possible to remain human(or other race there), but will be added to vampirism, and then people just start attacking in the cities. Yes, and his own teammates can attack. So what console is better not to indulge. You can screw up what then only re-take if there is no backup.

The game can nearly all without cheating to achieve (except that the cries of the dragons themselves, they differ from those that can be learned. Oh and divine blessings, but to use them you need either 60 000 mana, or mana 600 000, in short is pumped to the required number, God knows what time will pass. And some spells have no teachers of magic... But you can good created spells you download or create in the editor).

p
pandaren555 01.04.20

Cheats are not yuzal. Obviously this bakoglu. But here lies zero. I went through the DLC for vampires, he completed the Comrades and became a werewolf, but a vampire I have not disappeared. + I went to Paliano (or whatever it is) and got cured of vampirism, but nichrome vampire skills are gone! If anyone know why such a bug tell me how to fix this!

M
Mr.Anonymous 01.04.20

I can't become back a person after turned into a vampire-Lord, what's the problem?

W
Wild Rider 01.04.20

pandaren555

Falion is the one who cures you from vampirism black soul gem? So he cures from the usual vampirism, and no DLTS.

c
chel s pulemetom. 01.04.20

who is better vampire or werewolf?

M
MAD_DEE 01.04.20

After Dangard(for vampires) after killing the head Vampire, the other vampires in the castle attack me! Some(1-2) the quest jumped over the console because of bugs!! how do I freely move around the Castle without attacks from other vampires???

W
Winter is Coming 01.04.20

MAD_DEE
Never turns into a Lord at them, they attack.

M
MAD_DEE 01.04.20

Winter is Coming
I did not become!! I bow killed the head Vampire! and that's all! leave the room in the main hall, and they told me to attack!!

X
Xmax1234 01.04.20

people with a machine gun.
In the melee, the Werewolf is very strong (powerful blow sends to flight even giants + runs faster than a horse,stamina instantly regenerates), vulnerable to archers, to become more than once in a day (with the ring to Hircine infinite), not a very good regeneration (or just missing). A nice bonus to the soldiers, except the battle of the Lord of vampire-werewolf werewolf won, and with a great superiority (I didn't watched the video of the fight, and 10 î 10 won by a werewolf while a vampire used all the skills).

The vampire Lord with blood magic is very strong, but in the middle much even messy with poisonous claws (there are no combo attacks as the werewolf), + walks on water , the detection of all beings (dead and machines of the Dwemer),piramidina in the form of bats, call gargolye, the spell capture allows you to grab enemies and throw them. In General a vampire is good to be the one who does the slope of the mage or the thief. Day vampires are very weak, all the strength manifested in the presence of a vampire artefaktov and Prieto fights should take place night or indoors.

My choice is a Werewolf, though a second character is a vampire.