3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 01.04.20 04:05 pm

The game is not working on the cent without SSE4.1 and SSE4.2 (Doom Eternal)

Tested on 6 nuclear phenomenon is solved by removing the validation instructions from the executable
150 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 01.04.20

Nevoeiro wrote:
Haha how clever you are, to recall the recent whine about it, Assasincreed of orgin, these holey instructions needed denovo, not the game itself.
Well, would launch you on phenomenon the last two games about the Assassins and what is the use even if [email protected] on all cores and 4.0 the cache for them the bottleneck?

N
Nevoeiro 01.04.20

Alexander Turkin
is its release from the code, with the new wheel.
Agent nomad wrote:
Well, would launch you on phenomenon the last two games about the Assassins and what is the use even if [email protected] on all cores and 4.0 the cache for them the bottleneck?
And this is a different kettle of fish or do you propose to change the stone if not to be missed one of the instructions , lack and whose presence does not affect the performance of the game?

A
Aleksandr Turkin 01.04.20

Nevoeiro
I have found the solution - press alt enter and the game runs perfectly stable

N
Nevoeiro 01.04.20

Alexander Turkin
Alexander Turkin wrote:
I have found the solution - press alt enter and the game runs perfectly stable
you what the problem was that you decided so?
Here we are talking about the fact that the game does not start.

S
ShowTime13 01.04.20

thedef
I have a CMD window and immediately turned off. What am I doing wrong? You can throw the label, I'll see how you did, and maybe understand what I'm doing wrong myself?

N
Nevoeiro 01.04.20

ShowTime13
X:\DOOM.Eternal.Delux\DOOMEternal\sde.exe space tiretire the gap DOOMEternalx64vk.EXE
Like this line needs to be.

s
sarsnet 01.04.20

files emulator unpack directly in the folder where is the exe file

s
sarsnet 01.04.20

D
Dedsun 01.04.20

pakaur
Pfff. It is a dead work PC? Stuck.... Here below a dead worker.

p
pekabir 01.04.20

Dedsun
I like the comp, not only for micrasoft office needs. for my needs it is stupid not enough, and even 8Gb of all operatives, 4 of which eats GPU

V
VinJa 01.04.20

ran through the emulator sse on the 2nd computer, just a Hairdryer x6. What can I say, the card is downloaded to ~4-6%, a percent under 100. Fps ~35-37 and friezes and drawdown
Well is himself. Rendered all CPU))
Although if Bethesda released a patch, the fps would be 60+ !!! Perhaps even in the 2016 Duma under 100 K\s

n
nodas 01.04.20

Hmm companions and you are but a masochist, would have long been norms of percent, the same rayzen Yes not to be soared

N
Nevoeiro 01.04.20

VinJa
So this is most likely due to the emulator freezes. Maybe don't be gash fixed as in the case of Rage 2 will be 60+

N
Nevoeiro 01.04.20

Or gazebo will release a patch for instructions.
Or KOCMOC42 will release a fix for the instructions.
The network is not any of the fixes are not found ,only the emulator.

K
KOCMOC42 01.04.20

Guys, I have been dealing with this problem.

A
ArtyomBorisov1687 01.04.20

People, and I have here what the problem. A computer with a normal percent broke (it was already taken in for repair) and left only the computer with percent without SSE 4.2. And while the computer with a normal CPU it's not fixed, I'm trying that now run Doom Eternal. But my emulator stuff happens. I did everything as you said and I just appears a black window and nothing more. Process Duma of the Eternal does not appear (I'm using the task Manager looked). What to do? Maybe I need to wait a little longer?

X
Xilsoft 01.04.20

KOCMOC42
Executable without denovi, I hope to get to 6600 square to launch you space.

N
Nevoeiro 01.04.20

Xilsoft
fix and is done for the executable without denova.

K
KOCMOC42 01.04.20

Xilsoft
The fix is already done without me https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=90071&p=2086255
Download link https://yadi.sk/d/uazI5s0odiq2BQ works so far only the intel

N
Nevoeiro 01.04.20

ArtyomBorisov1687
so I posted a fix, see forum.