3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SteelAlhcemist 01.04.20 04:06 pm

Did You Portorica at the end of the game. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Write here the pros and cons of killing Portulaca. And if it's right after all that he for us did?
175 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 01.04.20

Why kill the only configured initially friendly dragon to you?

M
Marquess 01.04.20

I don't. let blonde Dedkov cost. Greybeards adequate. Especially their last hope to revive the Blades is not complete. Yes, even Swords cynical and cruel. I used to Parturnaks and decided to kill. HA!. I losse download mod to kill anyone you want and soaked the blonde and awkward! I have everything!

S
SteelAlhcemist 01.04.20

I here still that is interesting: if you kill Portulacca there then you can become the head of the Blades?

M
Marquess 01.04.20

SteelAlhcemist

No. The grandmaster will be a Dolphin. You just Depakinom!!!

I had a problem in the game. I'll explain. Generally this: After installing the patch 1.6.89.0.6, I got a lot of bugs in the game(not bugs, and errors).. Then save runs infinitely, and the startup screen no sound, only picture. It will cease to operate control keys at all. After all this I decided to start a new game. Came to GW, chose to side with the Empire. And any me to assault the rebels, or rather not me, and Whiterun, I have a game every time, just stops on the spot and all. Nothing happens. It's a glitch. I came out of it through the DMZ(there writes that Not responding), then ran again - same thing. And before it was not. He had hesitated. Mods is probably 20 pieces. Help, what to do? To reinstall neither.

M
Marquess 01.04.20

Never mind on my problem. I created a separate subject:)

P
Pril Balsam 01.04.20

You just Depakinom!!!
Dovalina was even before he met with the dolphins

K
Krak[en] 01.04.20

pasternaks though and talks a lot, but it feels the charisma.
but the Dolphin resembles a bitchy wife with whom he lived for 20 years I want a fur coat/want the death of pasternaks want
and I have to kill Dolphin. I would have fed her with his axe

I
Infiltrator 01.04.20

No. This is a normal intelligent creature in the game,do not want this to kill.

S
SvetaRed 01.04.20

Want to kill the author. First, it can not correctly write the name of the dragon, second, he made a dull subject if only sho create

Never killed Parturnaksa not going to. Despite all the pros, cons, and other signs.

S
Skri 01.04.20

No , I did not.
We got high and flew :3
Spoiler

M
Melanholiy 01.04.20

Not killed and not be killed.He is almost the only character who I really liked.He was helpful,friendly.And Swords..Too selfish and too arrogant.

... ... ... 01.04.20

|Yawn| No, I took cheat of Blades.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 01.04.20

I have not reached this point.

Y
Yobayoba 01.04.20

I have not reached this point [2]

s
spellcustomer 01.04.20

I
Ilya O 01.04.20

No, I did not. He, unlike blades, helped me to fight Alduin, and the blades just sat in his temple(although greybeards still would not let them into the Throat of the world).

V
VoYaona 01.04.20

IMHO Porturas the embodiment of Akatosh. *_*

h
hamingu 01.04.20

I have not reached this point [3]

M
Melanholiy 01.04.20

VoЯona
In Dichtomy says that Alduin is Akatosh.

... ... ... 01.04.20

Melanholiy
Dichotomy bullshit.