3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fert13 01.04.20 04:07 pm

At what complexity come in? (Doom Eternal)

What difficulty is chosen? How often do you die?
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 01.04.20

fert13
Hurt me, for the whole game 15 times and died foolishly, as it pinched in certain arenas. The spacious arenas did not die.

D
Dogmit 01.04.20

On the second one. It makes no sense in complexity. When the boss came antigravitatsionny which the platform flies. All the tactics of the game - run around the circle of the arena, without a break, Pharma frail and AMO on weak mobs, then a quick rush of tolstosheina and again running in circles. Stupidly all the tactics running in circles until you're blue. For a second, got up and goodbye.

n
nukio 01.04.20

Ultra violence. On the odd nightmare very painful at all . Mobs are fierce .

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 01.04.20

At first, the lightest. And then break the face regularly. Fly sure there is nothing to do. Towards the end of the game, as vocals more or less became simpler, of course. But one hell of a bastard with a shield and biting the cat gives is incredible, especially when in conjunction. And I frankly speaking, I have little idea how it all held on hard, especially as take out these
elite (purple) grapes of wrath, which is now a secret battle or something (YouTube is not watched by the spec).

s
saa0891 01.04.20

Passed hurt me as time will pass on the nightmare as the actual DooM 2016,so usually all the games and pass,unless of course you liked the game,but Eternal Doom is actually one of the few games,old school shooters that can bring so much challenge and excitement after each battle,by the way celenia here much more than in DooM 2016 because I made a balance with an emphasis that the player acted very quickly and accurately,was chosen for each demon more suitable weapon because most demons have different vulnerabilities to particular damage types,thus forcing the player to save ammo.

B
Baltazar_Rus 01.04.20

went to the nightmare burned all the ass

n
number 9 large 01.04.20

Unfortunately the nightmare. Because of this, he was disappointed in the game because of this complexity, all the schools immediately catch the eye and accompany throughout the game.

d
dilat 01.04.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
The dude with the red shield is the most annoying. As appears from the sickening

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 01.04.20

dilat
So no, in a couple of places, especially when space to Dodge no/little he me just in time/the diva stand. I while stopped on an extreme mission. Very zhostko, and fed up(

M
Marfeis 27.04.21

And in the game, you can then select a level and replay it if the whole game has already passed? If not, who has a save at the beginning of the Mars Core level?

X
Xarrisaf 27.04.21

saa0891
How do you get through a couple of times? I can't restart the plot without a gap in a year, it gets boring :) If the most difficult one is closed without the first passage (in other games, of course), you have to look for someone else's save.

On the topic, I go through it myself at maximum difficulty, but without the limitation of one life. And if in 2016 the game starts: "right now I'll break these imps", then at the end of Ancient Gods you run looking for them, because the cartridges are over. Fortunately, sometimes they are collected in a pack, conveniently. True, when HP is small, they abruptly end up behind their backs and block dash HD

I
ISiriusI 29.11.21

Initially I planned to go on ultra-cruelty, because I played a lot of doom 2016, even on a nightmare passed a couple of times and more or less had an idea of ​​what awaits me in doom eternal, but still changed my mind, because enough time had passed since I last played in doom 2016. And not in vain, because everything was different)). He died quite a few times, especially Kang the Creator killed me many times. YouTube (do not judge strictly). It was easier over time, now I’m playing the game 4 times, already on a nightmare. It’s very difficult in fact, a cacodemon of 80-100 hp takes away with one bite. Mobs often clamp ... mancubuses are generally quiet horror. Xs how you can go through this without additional. lives.
I can write about the ancient gods at will, if you want.