3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silencer777 01.04.20 04:08 pm

Will there be a remake of the fourth part? (Resident Evil 4)

What do you think ,will there be a remake of 4 pieces no matter what? I myself only became acquainted with the series since RE 2 remake, and will play the 3rd part. Personally I would accept such remakes once a year up to 6 parts. I remember I tried once in 5 part to play - not like the controls and the camera.
4 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Red_FoXx_ 01.04.20

Silencer777
With a series of RE was somehow familiar, but not when I do not play, the genre did not go, but just 5 minutes a resident came in, I was in it pretty far, certainly not fully passed. Camera overall for me was rules. partner Sheva like then. But at the expense of control I agree, it is not easy, to get used to....
And now a remake of the second part, suddenly so hooked, it's pretty cool! So, why not, if Capcom suddenly decides to update the series like a remake with normal controls and excellent graphics, I only !!!

d
darkfoxclock 01.04.20

At least I would like to remake rural setting, write in advance, APPARENTLY because in the original it looks very grey and dull. And I would like a normal, not washed-up port on the knee with the PS2

E
Ely Maze 01.04.20

Silencer777
it is still early to talk about it

we have to see how will sell a remake of threes

J
JoKeRD07 01.04.20

Silencer777 wrote:
What do you think ,will there be a remake of 4 pieces no matter what?
No, the remaster is enough, thank you. Now I want only the code Veronica and you can die in peace