3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NewPlayer16 01.04.20 04:09 pm

\"Black card\" (Hearts of Iron 4)

Good evening!
(I apologize in advance if someone already asked this question but I have searched and not found mention of it)
Today installed the HoI-4. All went well, but there's a problem: the whole map is completely black; the boundaries of cities/countries, other graphics are not visible.
Tried to search the Internet for mention of this problem, I found one in the Internet and four on the English forum. It was suggested to update your drivers Intel, or NVIDIA, however, to solve the problem failed.
It was also suggested to try to play it at window, but it did not help.
Tell me, please, maybe someone faced with similar problem.
(And again, I installed and re-installed three versions of different builds, but everywhere one and the same problem).
Thank you!
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NineHeart 01.04.20

Update direct x, and other accompanying software such as Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package!

N
NewPlayer16 01.04.20

NineHeart
Thank you very much!
In one version of that set, namely RePack.R.G.Freedom (as stated, the enhanced image pack'a from the CODEX), it was optional, just DirectX and C++, but unfortunately it did not help.Again, completely deleted, put anew each version, but with the same result.
In any case, thanks for Your feedback!

e
eternal_solitude 01.04.20

try to download another Repack
for example, from R. G Mechanics (if they have)

D
Dzembo72 01.04.20

Solved the problem! Rejoice!
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1
DirectX Jun2010,
vcredist 2010,2012,2013/
Sat down to stare at Armu 3 and there these figuline lay)))? Happy as an elephant)))

P
PrZeInqui 01.04.20

All settings on the low, you will see the map

p
pipkapka 01.04.20

the same problem