3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T r u m a n 01.04.20 04:11 pm

Have a question about voltage and temperature.

I question the Norm these voltage and temperature in idle? It seems to me that the 12 volt liini no rules that 14v??!?
Percent sensitive overclocked and all. The cooler is new (ICE BLADE 100) him for two months.

10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 01.04.20

T r u m a n
Certainly not normal. However, the sensor may lie.

M
Marsj 01.04.20

Tolerances voltage power supply (ATX v2.2)

Nominal voltage + 12VDC
Tolerance in % ± 5%
Minimum voltage +11.400 In
Maximum voltage +12.600 In

v
vitalik76 01.04.20

About voltages anything can happen. Full confidence will only give the normal measurement tester, but not any programs. Temperatures for idle are certainly big, but it is on the overclocked proc. Therefore for you to think about cooling. The ICE BLADE 100 power dissipation 95Вт. This is not the best indicator for acceleration. Here it is necessary or dropsy to take, or really monstrous cooler designed to power at least 150W.

The more percent you have the ancient with a TDP of just 95Вт. Ie it is cooler just to stock status and end-to-end fit. Allowable temperature for your CPU only TCASE 71.4°C. IMHO, you have a weak cooling. Now, if it these results showed under load, not in idle, then there would be rules.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 01.04.20

In the BIOS information is believable.

T
T r u m a n 01.04.20

vitalik76
Thank you for the detailed answer! I know. Damn it I knew I had a cooler in the area of 1000-1200 to take... And what cherevaty such naprugi on the twelve volt?

T
T r u m a n 01.04.20

vitalik76 wrote:
Allowable temperature for your CPU only TCASE 71.4°C
Meaning will appear the same trolling? What if it is disable in the BIOS?

T
T r u m a n 01.04.20

Sanchez Ramirez
As far as I know the numbers in all these files are taken from dutikov and dashiki take the same info and BIOS.

T
T r u m a n 01.04.20

RealPepper
Stoke on the 2.33 percent I broke up 2.89 on what the mother allows it, then the BIOS sprasivaet on deflot. No overclocking on this PC does not pull WoT properly collected PC bath with avito, well done)

v
vitalik76 01.04.20

T r u m a n wrote:
Meaning will appear the same trolling? What if it is disable in the BIOS?
Well, sooner or later, percent burn. However, judging by the hardware, expensive this stuff is clearly not worth it.
T r u m a n wrote:
No overclocking on this PC does not pull WoT properly collected PC bath with avito
Bath and you tell me that the main point of this game is not a pretty picture, but to bend. All Pro players play on low graphics. It's easier to bend. Well either let them shell out for the monster cooler-tower, not on trinkets, which only laptop percent cooling.

H
Hattack 01.04.20

T r u m a n
Note the current on the 12 volt line... tolerance repeatedly overstated.
Should be something like this:

And sensitive dispersed percents, and not even strict, does not allow such deviations in the line of BP.