3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
varw 04.09.19 04:07 pm

Advise vigilance!

Please advise of vigilance on any of these platforms: pc,ps4,android! Played life is feudal,the forest,rust,ark,dayz,7days to die,stranded deep,the long dark,project zomboid,mods for arma3,mods on arma2 dayz mod, escape from tarkov,this war of mine!
11 Comments
Sort by:
W
WHEK 04.09.19

Congratulations! You played all more or less standing your attention vigilance. New, any good, though, has not yet appeared in the near future is not observed. Except that I can advise to play with a friend or friends in Don't Starve Together.

v
varw 04.09.19

WHEK
Also played!

d
djjack 04.09.19

Rising World.

D
Double007 04.09.19

H1Z1
I do not play, nothing to say about it.

v
varw 04.09.19

Double007
Played! Not much!

H
Huskarl Krstk 04.09.19

varw
In Mor Utopia play

T
Tim7472 04.09.19

Quit my job, and trying to survive. Experience unforgettable

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

Mor. Utopia Yes, it is a going day. In the first place because that requires some intellectual baggage and as a minimum the ability to read and not to faint from the texts longer than a couple of sentences. There survives not a character and the player. Three views, three views on the plot, three the passage of the full picture. But I have to say, it looks terrible, it always seemed scary, but there is such an atmosphere that you start to feel this City and to understand what is happening there...or think you know.
I don't think Ice is really going to create a Paradise for the sick, the SRSG, but they succeeded...and face control at the entrance so that no one else should play it however I can.

T
Trian4k 04.09.19

Terraria with chick

C
CreMat0ry 04.09.19

Can I get a job with a salary below the subsistence minimum, to the appropriate level of difficulty.

S
SkEwReK 04.09.19

Miscreated, a game I like...the current one minus (like many vyzhivalok) - and then what to do?) there is open world, building bases (no wipe) I built, loot is...and what to do with it....alas..