3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiroshkinAlex 01.04.20 04:11 pm

How to access the RAM modules purchased 7? (Call of Duty: Warzone)

I bought the forest green tracers took FRAMES 7 decided to customize it for yourself, and no one knows tell me how to fix it. The game itself is also bought and played with her a lot. Many modules offer but icons with no customization.
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nalmasgg 01.04.20

What's your weapon level?
You first bought the game and then the weapon or Vice versa?

L
Laxxxx 01.04.20

Today I bought the frame in the new kit. Job 25 Peeps with headshots doing, and they are not counted against. PPC, what are they doing?

K
Kirill Artyuhov 01.04.20

Nalmasgg
In terms of the level? To open the gunsmith at guns, you need a certain level to open?

Z
Zh1VaGo 01.04.20

MiroshkinAlex
This weapon from the first season. What would it need to open the main game and fulfill a few prostenki jobs. Only then will you be able to change the module level.

K
Kirill Artyuhov 01.04.20

Zh1VaGo
I watched the stream leg of the playoffs and bulls, so they took the package of this gun donation, and all of them works, although they have no рам7. And generally, it is a popular gun with tracers for which there was not one condition

Z
Zh1VaGo 01.04.20

Kirill Artyukhov
I know what kind of gun, know where it comes from and know why you can't use another module (already explained above) look from 10.50 minutes, if you don't believe me.

K
Kirill Artyuhov 01.04.20

Zh1VaGo
Thanks, I saw this video! Just as well I watched his videos, how he almost promoted this package, and how he bought it! And in comments, he asked questions on this subject, not one answer! In this video, he is not sure what the bid! Some say that you need the game itself, in order to put on the donut gun modules, others that he рам7 necessary to open! Lega play took the package without having рам7! And all his works!