3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
helsing2009 01.04.20 04:13 pm

Windows 10 yellow screen

Welcome. After restarting the computer, Windows installed a few updates. And now after the launch of the first second the color of the screen is normal, a second later there is a yellow hue. Night mode is off. Deleting updates doesn't help ,they again set. Recovery, too, though after restoring to jelteti starts in a second ,a minute later, but the following reboots again in a second. The only thing that make for temporary solution is to constantly run the color calibration after each reboot or power on and color immediately become normal. Maybe someone knows what it is and how to solve? The video card drivers have installed the latest, did not help. Another such moment that if in the panel of NVIDIA to tick the"adjust color settings desktop on Use NVIDIA settings", it it it helps, and if a tick in the Settings managed by other applications, then yellow.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar4er2016 01.04.20

If just because of the updates, then delete them and turn off completely.

h
helsing2009 01.04.20

Ar4er2016
Well I have nothing installed ,only the updates installed and everything. And how to remove them. I deleted but after restart they are installed. And how to disable, I could only suspend

A
Ar4er2016 01.04.20

helsing2009
Uninstall update Log. And to completely disable right now, I will throw the link to the program in PM.

h
helsing2009 01.04.20

Ar4er2016
Well, I never removed. They are installed after the restart..

h
helsing2009 01.04.20

Ar4er2016
In General, I understood. To blame MSI. True Color. some of the hell she decided to make it now, although Dragon Center was installed a long time ago. Apparently the updated program and to register in the autorun. Or something like that, XS. That's weird, because everything related to MSI today I was not installing etc.

A
Ar4er2016 01.04.20

helsing2009
OK