3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 01.04.20 04:13 pm

Impression of the game (Deliver Us The Moon)

Let's share the impressions about this interesting project. I love all kinds of vigilance, but still played a bit and I liked the game, looks cute, not annoying. There is a kind of puzzle, on the one hand, they seem simple and yet understand that there and where it takes time and sometimes long. Interesting system of interaction with objects in the world, basically who wants to rest from all shutanov, RPGs, platformers and other action recommend to play. Video gameplay you can see in the video, I play even it reminds me of Dead Space but without the action, maybe he will be next, but so far I have not come across))
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 06.03.21

Great story.

S
Sergey Dakrin 06.03.21

Can I play on a gamepad? The gamepad does not work on the pirate

w
wlad imir 06.03.21

Sergey Dakrin
Everything works! Good game!!!

G
GO-GO-GeForce 24.05.21

It turned out to be a successful project. The game itself runs smoothly. But at the same time it demands a lot from the card. We can say a little more and the performance will be back to back.

p
polyhedral 28.08.21

Awesome game. just incredible.
Subtle human drama. Nice picture. An interesting plot based on human feelings and emotions. Feelings are transmitted perfectly. The music is great. You believe that you are in endless space, there is eternity around, and you seem to be close to the earth ... but it is dying and there is no point in returning, and there is no possibility either, and you are alone, on a piece of gray stone, around only cold, lifeless metal walls, which separates you from the soundless, endless space of the universe and a monotonous view, gray desert landscapes covered with moon dust, in which nothing will grow dead, and there is no turning back. You are just here, alone, in an abandoned and desperate silence, in which you are fighting for a dying planet, not believing in anything, neither evil, nor good, nor victory, not loss. You just do because it's pointless
In the game, you feel the fact that you are an astronaut, and humanity is fragile and insignificant, swarming like ants in their near-earth interests.
Incredible science fiction. I love that. The game .... tells a lot more than we see on the surface and it copes with its task.
This is a wonderful project, and judging by the rating, people are tired of the insane carnage and they want something important, large-scale and some great goals and achievements.
After the game, I had a hope that the people of the age of consumption and entertainment, and general degradation will end, and humanity will turn its gaze to more interesting things.
Ultimately, everything is cyclical and even such a genre as "avengers" will get bored and people will want something else, and there will be something else in the top and I would like to see high-quality science fiction replaced. because it moves the world forward, and what is ahead, good or bad, will depend only on people.

spoiler, read only to those who passed. it's about the ending.
and our observation, behind the silent drama, does its job, and you are imbued with the whole difficult situation in which all the characters of the game, without exception, have fallen, and at the end empathy reaches its apogee, and it is understandable why the authors could not restrain themselves and finished off us with the death of the protagonist also with a short distance between the ending and Issac's final brawl. It is worth to thank that, nevertheless, they spared us, and spared GG, leaving Sarah alive, thereby allowing Rolf to die with a clear conscience, and not leaving us with an even more oppressive feeling of frustration and despair of a universal scale, since throughout the game, we make it clear that everything we do is all a temporary solution and sooner or later, the planet will die. into which all the characters of the game, without exception, fell and in the end empathy reaches its climax, and it is understandable why the authors did not restrain themselves and finished off us with the death of the protagonist with a small distance between the ending and the final quarrel of Issak. It is worth to thank that, nevertheless, we were spared, and the GG spared, leaving Sarah alive, thereby allowing Rolf to die with a clear conscience, and not leaving us with an even more oppressive feeling of frustration and despair of a universal scale, since throughout the game, we make it clear that everything we do is all a temporary solution and sooner or later, the planet will die. into which all the characters of the game, without exception, fell and in the end empathy reaches its climax, and it is understandable why the authors did not restrain themselves and finished off us with the death of the protagonist with a small distance between the ending and the final quarrel of Issak. It is worth to thank that, nevertheless, we were spared, and the GG spared, leaving Sarah alive, thereby allowing Rolf to die with a clear conscience, and not leaving us with an even more oppressive feeling of frustration and despair of a universal scale, since throughout the game, we make it clear that everything we do is all a temporary solution and sooner or later, the planet will die.
Of course, this is not the portion of emotions that I would like to receive in the morning on Sunday, and there is too much bad going on in the world so that there is no happy end, but these are the realities, and there is no getting away from them.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

The toy is cool, but short, the ending turned out to be sad at all, who is interested in the passage of the final - here is the video