3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greynik 01.04.20 04:13 pm

How to register truck in the orders of the agencies? (American Truck Simulator)

Hello! Can somebody educate registration of the truck in the orders of the agencies?
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 01.04.20

Greynik
As a template use the finished mod correctly spelled or unzip the def file.scs folder with the game and as a template use the residence permit YSY, folder truck_company there is nothing complicated, change the path to the parts of his truck and the name of the file, both inside and outside of the file.

G
Greynik 01.04.20

vovangt4
Thanks, I'll try. But there is a painting what to write? In the file color0 numbers and the file of registration for orders not understand something.

G
Greynik 01.04.20

Nothing happens. As the file name in the folder truck_company? Do I have somewhere to reference this file? Somewhere it is written, and where it is so- what to prescribe? What accessories specifically needed for the truck?

v
vovangt4 01.04.20

Greynik
What trucks do you need such and shall be registered, in the way to paint is specified the base color of the truck (base color) is usually white, just change the file path of painting or of skin for example not color0.sii and your skin. Naslite file as you want, but with the 1.33 has introduced a restriction on length of name, a short write with the dash, for example the file name peterbilt.386_a.sii, peterbilt.386_b.sii, peterbilt.386_c.sii I created with different brands of engines, sounds and cabs, plus with different skins. At the top of the file should be
SiiNunit
{
vehicle: .company.truck

I messed up the registration of the company with another residence permit, where the inside of the file you want to duplicate the file name.

G
Greynik 01.04.20

vovangt4
Like something happened. Prescribed in the orders of KrAZ and Scan kaputnik. They filter Volvo in the orders. I am in every fashion copied the file from folder to folder truck_dealer truck_company and rewrote the beginning of the file. But with the mod of the Urals so, for some reason, failed. Maybe some subtlety there?

v
vovangt4 01.04.20

Greynik
Not always file a residence permit Trak dealer fit in the company, I always as a template take the default and edited the names and paths of the parts on my truck, everything always worked, and each truck create three file registration, with different options of body kits, accessories, sounds and motors. Now you can try to the Brazilian bench to ascribe accessories, other sounds (along with engines)