3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Normandy4444 01.04.20 04:13 pm

The master League (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)

Discuss master League" and everything connected with it.
163 Comments
Sort by:
m
milanele 01.04.20

I have a problem with master League. Want to choose a club with real players, to go only with the standard players Konami. Pressed on, and off. classic players not helping. Tell me,I beg you.

k
kingjah 01.04.20

need to open the master League 3 for 100 points in the extra content

T
Tayler Maylz 01.04.20

Until the normal patch, nothing to discuss. Sense now to start the game, if the compositions are unreal.

z
zhenyaOK 01.04.20

Campaign it will fix the upcoming patch from pesedit.com And what about the master League mode become a legend I would like to clarify. Is it true the expansion pack for 100 points corrects this situation?

N
Normandy4444 01.04.20

zhenyaOK
True. I have 90 points scored. For every friendly match is given 10 points, go to options content and there open for 100 PTS himself the master League. But you can download a patch that fully unlocks all game features.

D
DenMikhalych 01.04.20

Normandy4444
Dude,you can save to fill to the thread.Che is not hunting in friendlies to play.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 01.04.20

Where can I view the list control on the keyboard? (what keys on the joystick, what action will the clave to happen)

z
zhenyaOK 01.04.20

West Ham United
Open the file settings.exe in the root game directory and in the tab keyboard look. By the way management in PES 12 is much better than FIFA 12 (if on the keyboard to play)

Normandy4444
And for mode Become a legend that works too?

D
Dubki2 01.04.20

MDE... differences from 11 only in the menu.

A
AdamC 01.04.20

Dubki2

and you're still in the menu, press enter at least for a demonstration, pick teams and play, and then write comments...

N
Normandy4444 01.04.20

Spawn 18
A link to a website for unlocking all content in the game. Go to the site and on the first page you will see patch the extra content, it and shake.
http://www.pesonline.at.ua/

T
Tayler Maylz 01.04.20

First, like an interesting insert, where the assistant says, but after hours of play is boring the same reading, virtually nothing new is said.

D
Dubki2 01.04.20

AdamC I'm playing the legend menu and exercise at level 3 is not an indicator of the game.

I'm talking about the fact that the physics and player movement has changed.

T
Tayler Maylz 01.04.20

Dubki2
improved physics and player movement, though only slightly. And that's not where you wrote it here, about the master League.

N
Normandy4444 01.04.20

MONSTERTUX
I agree, just player movement has changed quite a bit.

D
DenMikhalych 01.04.20

Normandy4444
Thank you.

D
DenMikhalych 01.04.20

How to make preset tactics have not changed the left stick???
I can't play on the D-PADе.Click the left stick to the left,and he switches tactics and does not work the left stick.
Before all the rules were simultaneously played and the d-pad and stick,but right now dick.

T
Tayler Maylz 01.04.20

Spawn 18
in the settings of the controller are all easily changed. Don't those settings in the game folder, and in the game, where the profile edit.

D
DenMikhalych 01.04.20

MONSTERTUX
Yeah,thanks,understood.

N
Normandy4444 01.04.20

I have a question! Already played the first half of the season, but during this time no player of my team was not injured. You were actually one of the players injuries, at least occasionally? Or is it as it should be, just the developers cut their number?