3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krustens 01.04.20 04:15 pm

Strange artifacts in gtx 1050 ti from MSI

Hello, in General I have a problem. A couple of years ago bought a new graphics card(gtx 1050 ti) instead of the old one (gtx 650 ti). 2 years used, no problems when suddenly a couple of days ago it happened - almost any game after a couple of minutes of gameplay on Monica artefacts appear and it crashes. Gave the error"display Driver stopped responding and has recovered. Trying to solve the problem reinstalled all possible drivers (did not help), demolished Windu then on a clean Windows installed all necessary for the benchmark (I mean drivers and the benchmark) and again the same picture artifacts and departure. Also, again on a clean Windows installed over old wood but it didn't help. Put the old none - everything works flawlessly. Came to the conclusion that the problem is with the graphics card, but what I can not understand. Can someone that knows? The graphics card is not dispersed, anything from settings did not change when the artifacts have changed the thermal paste, nothing.

Recorded vidosik with a good benchmark, until 2:30, everything is fine, then it started something strange. So if anyone will be watching timing about 2:20.
13 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 01.04.20

Krustens
What is the system in General ?

K
Krustens 01.04.20

nickSIA
Processor AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor (without overclocking)
Cooler from coolermaster Hyper H412R
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
RAM 8.0 GB (ddr3) Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 MHz (2 laths on 4)
Operating System Windows 10 (on SSD disk)
Materinka GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P
The PSU at 500w

d
dilat 01.04.20

Krustens
Materinka)

K
Krustens 01.04.20

dilat
What's wrong with her? ?

N
NoneOne2010 01.04.20

obyno this happens when dumps Videoprocessor, try program to reduce its purity a little

K
Krustens 01.04.20

NoneOne2010
already tried, did not help. the same artifacts

n
nickSIA 01.04.20

Krustens
The power unit what ?

K
Krustens 01.04.20

nickSIA
I don't know. Old Chinese power supply. May be such that in this case?

n
nickSIA 01.04.20

Krustens
Can anything to be. Perhaps there is an unstable load on the entire system... But this is not accurate. Need to check..

Temperature was measured ? The CPU and video card ? The simplest utility - GPU-Z

X
Xemellka 01.04.20

It looks like a dump but as the driver are put without narekaniy it is possible the problem is software
What is the temperature in load?

S
StrelitziaReg 01.04.20

1) you have 1050TI - the fact that the map was rubbish when leaving , it's probably one of the worst cards in price/performance when there is RX470
2) you have MSI , MSI KARL VISTAPANEL WHICH ZAVAGLIA 10th generation Jafarov. The worst company for quality/price.

X
Xemellka 01.04.20

SonyK_2
Me why I have artifacts not present thank God)

N
N1ko64 01.04.20

Krustens
Yes, the beginning of a drive system with monitoring, if for him all the rules, then take down Windows and try to clean. In the same way. Can try to pull the RAM well the one to drive, then the other. And there accomplish your goal continue to think we will.