3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalker608 01.04.20 04:15 pm

win 10. the problem driver

I must say, I'm not a techie, errors in computer is not hard. 27th not with no reason at all suddenly dropped performance in games. life is strange - main menu frame rate 1 / sec. here's a SOS pozos.was thinking something with vidyuhi, looked at the driver, tried to update it. writes all the rules. I removed according to instructions on the Internet. the logic was to happen,then the driver would have to re-download, but right now it just sits without a driver on vidyahu. I tried to find it on the website of the manufacturer, it is not there. doper would stoop to Drivepack solution. Downloaded the driver but nothing happened.turn to the experts for new options. please help

3 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 01.04.20

Stalker608
https://driver.ru/_121998603804d20c290d42c052f2/Скачать-AMD-Radeon-HD-7500-7600-Драйвер-v.20.2.2-для-Windows-10-64-bit-бесплатно

S
Stalker608 01.04.20

so, went in the third round. that's what came.he has not downloaded the driver.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 01.04.20

It never happens that no reason, no reason. Anyway something has changed or been updated. Most likely the OS.

In map properties, go to the tab details, there select hardware ID, then copy the line that looks like:

Go to https://driverpack.io/ru, enter this ID into the search bar. Pump driver according to your OS, selecting (attention!) button download zip. After that, go again to device Manager, select the map and press delete. Restart. Then again in device Manager. The map itself should decide. If not, click on to scan for hardware changes. After determining the system map, go to its properties, the tab driver, update, perform driver search on this computer, choose the folder you already unzipped the driver. The driver should be installed. To fix this a reboot.