3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iko944 01.04.20 04:16 pm

The entrance to the archive (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

PEOPLE who can throw a screenshot of the entrance to the archive was really sick of looking for him the druid was even a map otrova found where the marker is highlighted in the archive but there are only ruins, there is some type of port where the demons were and there are way underground but there just the same camera as the demons only she empty really do not know what to do already LVL 16 it is necessary to go further but the kV tree, don't want to leave because you are afraid that auknitsya then. help people kind who than can
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saihonh 01.04.20

Iko944
it is marked on the map and buried the perception nahodish)

I
Iko944 01.04.20

Saihonh
I have a 20 perception of the character, he sees it there next to the marker is the type the port where the demons were and the black circle tried to vistytis there is a postomenta and the entrance to the cells of demons but it's empty and no Ghost of the librarian is not there

S
Saihonh 01.04.20

Iko944
20 the ceiling? if ofsemi spirits and impurity a bunch talked to mark on the map is what it's about perception

I
Iko944 01.04.20

well Saihonh
I have a goat that 20 is quite a lot) well I go to look for potions of perception. I've talked to everybody and Aldanov the tree is killed and the destruction of the tree with the spirit of the druid talked and lawyer killed and voosche this island I have already in the liver))

I
Iko944 01.04.20

plus 3 perception I had that fucking hatch second day of searching for as many of the chats had to read thank you the audience for advice)

o
onewolf356 01.04.20

how to open the door to the archive???

j
jsilverst 01.04.20

onewolf356
A character with high perception come to the door and she lights up.

o
onewolf356 01.04.20

thank you)))

D
Danil Treus 01.04.20

Just take a shovel

P
Panea95 04.10.20

If you lack perception, you can budge the character with the purity of the mind.
8 to the perception of 15 litres.