3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eor 01.04.20 04:17 pm

Is optimization pirate games from you? (Metro Exodus)

it seems to me that the game is not highly optimized, has passed the first Chapter on ultra, and on the second there are friezes, prologi, even at a preset time - high/ passed on the pirates
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 01.04.20

license better

K
KRAsher12 01.04.20

There is no difference, in General, gone are the days when pirates worked somehow worse license.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 01.04.20

KRAsher12 wrote:
gone are the days when pirates worked somehow worse license.
Started the days when pirates cracked version with DENOVO and version license games are very different from each other modifications.

e
eor 01.04.20

Vovan Wolfovich
what do you mean?

M
Max_Prime 01.04.20

eor
There is no difference, BUT if you run through the overlay anything, it may lag(I had it).

V
Vovan Wolfovich 01.04.20

eor
The edge in the Headlights primal work found problems that were not on a license - again.
Run Metro Exodus at the start had problems with optimization - crashes, bugs in the missions, friezes. Go to Technical problems. Optimization is not only a FPS, by definition, calling this way, you can dare to list all the problems of the game.
Won patches for Odyssey AC went out recently on 11Гб, where a bunch of edits in the work, including fixed crash on AMD RX cards. So the difference between a pirate and license could be found, especially important due to the lack of perizoma, as well as rare cases of games where it is impossible to pass on the pirates - Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (if I remember correctly).
Pirates Metro Exodus is outdated, perizoma was not. While a little comparison is, even so, at least take a single FPS between 3 and 4 frames is the difference with the patch 1003, and 1004:
Spoiler

But 1002 and 1001

M
Metalist1925 01.04.20

of course! Pirates 1 patch I believe, and the license is brought to mind
While the game was ekzom fornit launcher too, rode pirates, and reached the Caspian sea, when the game-the combat the Incentive, the bought and the difference was immediately noticed

M
Magnum 500 16.07.20

But when you already understand what the game needs 16 GB of low-operatives and vidyaha not worse 1070 then you will be all optimization and litsuhe and pirates alike